Senior Product Designer
Who we are 🌍
Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over £1.3B invested into campaigns and more than 1350 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London, with teams also across Portugal and Germany. We are backed by top-tier institutional investors and VCs, as well as over 4,000 of our own users.
We have created a working environment that allows you to be yourself at work and be treated fairly, on the basis of your merits, abilities and potential. We recognise the benefits of having a diverse workforce and take steps to ensure that we endeavour to recruit from a wide pool of suitably qualified candidates. We live by core values, all of which operate to help us deliver company goals.
What you'll do 🚀
- Lead design for our mobile app from design to launch and beyond.
- Taking part in discovery, workshop and co-design sessions with customers and colleagues.
- Solve our complex problems with customer-centric, validated and delightful product design.
- Thinking conceptually, as well as obsessing over the details.
- Defining interaction models, task flows and screen designs.
- Researching and validating designs with our users in mind
- Designing workflows and detailed interactions that bring the experience to life.
- Work closely with engineers as they build and release.
- Contribute and evolve our design system, processes and tools.
- Join regular design team “fresh eyes” meetings where we give constructive feedback about one another’s work.
Who we’re looking for 💪
- We are a small team and looking for someone who has strong ux skills to compliment our team.
- You should have an impressive portfolio to demonstrate the digital product design that you have delivered including mobile applications.
- Mastered the range of qualitative and quantitative research methods and when to apply them to validate your design
- Strong leadership skills and experience of owning each stage of product design.
- A broad set of design skills across all aspects of the design from research, human-centred design, prototyping, to visualisation.
- A drive to keep up with the emerging digital trends and culture.
- Mastered your toolkit - Figma, Adobe CC, Framer X, After Effects and HTML/CSS
- Experience working with lean principles in an Agile environment.
Interview process ✍️
We have a multi stage interview process:
- 30 minute chat with the Design Director.
- 1 hour interview (Portfolio review and App critique).
- 1 hour problem-solving interview.
- Final interviews with CPO and a Culture Interview with the People Team.
Salary and Benefits 🎉
- Competitive salary.
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave and Flexi Fridays.
- Personal Wellness allowance.
- Individual Learning & Development budget.
- Access to our Healthcare Cash Plan programme & EAP service.
- Discounted Cushon ISA account.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Enhanced Pension package.
- Company offsites and Team socials.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!