UX / UI Designer
UX / UI Freelancer for immediate start (Approximately 2 months)
1. Gaining a deep understanding of users' goals, needs (including accessibility) & wants, mapping them out in a clear and comprehensive way from the research our team would have already conducted. Creating user journeys might be required.
2. Ideating UX concepts for an app to be paired with the physical device, considering the different contexts of use. Defining the information architecture of the application and the user navigation logic. Wireframing or creating quick visuals using software of choice (Figma, Adobe XD, InVision).
3. Visualising UI assets, including iconography, animation style, colour palettes.
4. Quick prototyping for initial user testing (a single round expected at the moment).
5. Post user testing refinement.