Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
At projekt202, we solve our clients’ business challenges by creating experiences that engage, innovate, disrupt and delight. Our team is passionate about human-centric experience strategy, design and development and enjoys delivering amazing concepts and digital solutions for our clients. We have fun and enjoy hanging out with each other in a culture that supports and celebrates our diverse talents, backgrounds and skills.
*You put users at the center of every decision
*You listen, learn and lead
*You ask “Why” and “What if?” You can often be heard saying “Yes and…”
*You are flexible, collaborative and welcome differing perspectives
*You thrive in uncharted territory and push at your comfort zones
*You lead in a way that inspires your colleagues and earns the respect of our clients
*You are an authentic, personable communicator.
The Experience Designer executes the creative and strategic vision of a project. This role is responsible for the delivery of design deliverables while directly collaborating with Experience Researchers, Technologists, and other UX Designers. This role typically works with the support and oversight of a Senior Designer.
- Follows through on commitments, while balancing and prioritizing responsibilities
- Works collaboratively with other design disciplines to ensure continuity, leverage other specializations, and maintain holistic perspective
- Ensures quality of own work is in line with methodology, best practice, trends, company standards and scope of work
- Presents creative solutions to clients with well-articulated and relevant rationale
- Reviews project responsibilities and timelines, anticipating challenges and opportunities to exceed expectations within the project budget
- Fields, documents and ensures resolution of client/vendor questions, requests and concerns via appropriate projekt202 team members
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2+ years professional experience with interaction design for software user interfaces or related fields (ie graphic design, architecture, engineering, research, client services)
- A portfolio is required. If password protected, please include the password in the application
- Understands and demonstrates UX design process, methods and rationale
- Demonstrates strong information architecture skills, with fundamentals of typography and page layout
- Aware of UI design best practices, trends and techniques
- General understanding of user research techniques and their value in the design process
- Experience working in an Agile software development process
- Must have expertise in one or more standard UX design tools such as: Sketch, Figma, Abstract, Adobe XD
- Curious learner with a growth mindset
If this sounds like you, let's talk. Please visit www.projekt202.com to learn more about our methodology and culture to see why you should join us on this amazing journey.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Direct applicants only, no agency submittals please.
At this time, projekt202 does not provide sponsorship.