Product Designer (UX)
Location: Hyderabad, India
Employment Type: Full-Time; Salaried
Compensation: Base Salary, Bonus, Benefits
At Innovapptive, our purpose is to help improve people’s lives with the next generation Connected Workforce Platform. Innovapptive’s platform digitally connects the entire industrial workforce, executives and back office to minimize plant outages & improve operational excellence. By engineering a platform that fuels innovation & collaboration, we are transforming the experience of the industrial worker to help uplift revenues & margins for our customers. Together, with our employees, customers and partners across the globe, we are growing economies of some of the world's largest brands.
Innovapptive has always had a big vision — to help improve people’s lives and realize their full potential. In the earliest days, it was by simply helping each of our application end user do their jobs better and faster. We were able to significantly improve how companies such as UNICEF operate in emergencies such as hurricanes, refugee crisis, earthquakes and transformed the lives of these beneficiaries. We’ve come farther than we could have imagined. The impact we have started to collectively make on the world is undeniable, and we are inspired when talented new hires say they choose Innovapptive, because they too want to change the world by improving people’s lives — that’s what we do today, and that’s what we’ll do tomorrow at scale.
As a Senior Product Designer, you would craft consistent, intuitive and yet simple user experiences with a focus on the end user. You would work closely with cross functional teams to define and deliver user experience on following a rigorous design process to ensure business, customer and end user satisfaction.
- Investigating user experience design requirements and gathering information from product teams, global stakeholders, SMEs and end users and convert them into comprehensive UX design solutions for cross platform (mobile, tablet, desktop and wearable) applications.
- Represent the voice of the user with objectivity in the company.
- You collect, analyse and document user requirements, needs, challenges through primary and secondary research methods.
- Create journey maps, process flows and wireframes for design solutions that are intuitive, easy to use.
- Contribute to and maintain a design system to design products that deliver simple and consistent user experience across products and platforms.
- Participating in design sprints, iterating on designs based on feedback and delivering complete and high quality work on time. Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure smooth hand-off of designs ensuring experience gets translated well into development.
- Proactively identifying and seizing the opportunity to propose improvements to existing product design, design tools and the design processes.
- 4+ yrs of experience designing for cross platform devices (Android, iOS, windows, mobile, desktop) to deliver consistent experiences across touch points.
- Strong UX process and the ability to justify every design decision, debate your views, challenge those of others while remaining open to other perspectives and be willing to accommodate when it is needed.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Invision.
- Have a strong portfolio of UX design work which demonstrates design-thinking, creative problem solving and a user centered design process.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with multi-functional and multi-disciplined teams
What We Offer above work:
- A positive, open, and highly-innovative environment and team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with unlimited opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to work with leading global brands on exciting and impactful projects
- Competitive Base Pay
- Best of plan on Vacation & Paid Time Off.
- Provision of Medical Insurance for family - self, dependent, spouse, dependent children, parents/parent-in-laws
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bi-annual reviews to ensure transparency and promoting high performance culture
- OKR Driven Performance Development Environment
- Learning &Development - access to wide range of e-Learning courses (technical, Product, Process, etc.,)
- A host of Interest Groups/Clubs for Book Reading, Toast Master's, Sports - Cricket, Volleyball, Throw-ball, Badminton, TT, Music
Innovapptive does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
Innovapptive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.