Limeade is an employee experience software company on a mission to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity, and purpose. Founded in 2006, Limeade is a pioneer in the HR technology industry and is consistently recognized for its own award-winning culture. Today, Limeade solutions are used in approximately 100 countries around the globe. We help every employee know their company cares - and deliver people and business results that matter. Limeade partners with its customers to transform the overall employee experience by helping to improve employee well-being, engagement, and sense of inclusion - in addition to reducing the risk of unwanted turnover and burnout. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com (AXS listing: LME)
About the job:
Limeade is looking for a seasoned designer of delightful, engaging user-centric experiences. Your portfolio is testament to your empathy for users, your ability to work collaboratively with a team to tackle meaningful problems, and your ability to create workflows and interactions that serve both the user and business goals.
You should be comfortable iterating fast and communicating your ideas to collaborators before they are fully formed. You should welcome feedback, be it from team members or users. You view collaboration with other designers, users, and all company colleagues as instrumental for doing great work.
You are curious, with a learner’s mindset in regard to both your approach to design as well as the world of our product experience. Not afraid to be wrong or question base assumptions, you constructively challenge team members. You are at ease leading design activities, facilitating the process with designers and non-designers alike. You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity presented by early-stage design work, and enjoy the process of bringing clarity when faced with wicked problems.
Our team is passionate group of researchers and designers, dedicated to the mission of improving the experience and wellbeing of people while at work. Our work is centered on better understanding the scenarios, context, and goals of the people that we serve so that we can deliver more impactful solutions. We strive create close collaborative relationships with individuals across the entirety of Limeade to ensure that we’re
- Advocate for the user and a user-centered process while keeping solutions grounded in the context of strategic business goals
- Own and deliver meaningful improvements to the product experience from the discovery phase through concept generation, refinement, and implementation
- Brainstorm and collaborate with an aligned and collaborative product development team
- Share your skills and experience while being an active participant in UX Design meetings and initiatives
- Create and utilize frameworks and artifacts synthesized from the research process that enable the team to find better solutions for real problems
- Take ownership of the problem spaces that your team is tasked with
- Participate in and facilitate lead customer sessions
- Ensure that designed experiences are implemented in accordance with intention
- Work directly with the UX leadership, other designers, researchers, product managers and a collaborative R&D team
- A portfolio that speaks to the depth of your experience
- Ability to demonstrate behavior in alignment with our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 6-8+ years of user experience design in a product development environment
- Expertise in a human-centered design process
- High degree of skill in design software
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Skilled listener, able to incorporate constructive feedback
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.