A technology client is looking for a Product Designer (Freelance) to conduct quantitative & ethnographic research investigations that will help strategically frame and understand customer behaviour. You will also be responsible to contribute to a high-level strategic decision from a design perspective in collaboration with engineering, product, and business development teams.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Evaluate the works and processes of the design team and be able to communicate the required improvements.
- Conduct interviews, crafting surveys, and optimize how we capture the right level of understanding about customer problems
- Summarize relevant research insights, data analytics, and collaborate with teams to make actionable design decisions.
- Define processes to successfully reach the targeted Indian market customers.
- Creating personas, customer journeys, insight-opportunity frameworks, system maps, stories, and scenarios to deepen customer understanding.
- Lead a team of UX / UI designers to ensure that product experience is aligned with customer-based research and business needs.
- Use design thinking techniques for the development of products features, customizing user experience, and overall service design.
- Lead and manage multi-disciplinary design sprints, involving wireframing, prototype designing, and hand-over to the engineering team.
- Previous experience as a product designer or similar role and preferably from technology, consulting, or start-up companies.
- B2B product design experience with deep knowledge in UX and UI design.
- Strong background in research, product prototyping and testing, future visioning, and strategy development.
- Proven experience leading creative projects from creation to implementation of user experiences and deliver tangible products and services to market.
- Ability to lead, manage, and guide cross-functional teams before and have influenced decisions in the product, engineering, and design.
- Detail-oriented with an outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating strong end-to-end design capabilities across a diverse range of projects.
- Preferably with experience designing products for release/localization into the Indian market.
- Fluent with modern front-end development, experience with blockchain technology is an added advantage.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.