Apply for this job
We are one of the world's leading online creative communities for tools, templates and talent. We want to help creators bring ideas to life and earn a living doing what they love, to be the place where anyone can get their creative projects done, and where our community earns every time that happens. Learn more about our products and how they support our community here.
Like most of the world, we’ve transitioned to (mostly) working from home. Luckily, we’ve been set up to work from anywhere since day one, and we’re continually working hard to keep our global team connected.
UI/UX Designer Funnels
Responsible for designing and defining product requirements around the user journey experience through the conversion funnel. Before creating pixel-perfect designs, explore all the user pain points and identify the problems early in the process to account for usability, functionality, and constraints. Iterate constantly on existing flows.
What would I work on specifically?
-User journeys to optimize the experience flow within the conversion funnel.
-Exploring through deep analysis of the problems identified and provided by product managers to discover user pain points.
-Providing multiple solutions to a single problem and being able to articulate why one would be better than the other.
-Creating Wireframes early in the process to discuss them with your team members along with key stakeholders through Product management alignment.
-Create high-level prototypes alongside mockups that can be used internally/externally for product definition.
-Managing product requirement documents to include screens for specific scenarios of the user flows, keeping everything timely updated, organized and detailed.
-Defining UX/UI interactions, behaviors, and states.
-Able to work on multi-platform experiences: Mobile/Desktop
-Q/A and review implementations alongside product and engineering teams.
-At least 3+ years of UX/UI experience.
-Comprehensive understanding of information architecture, user flows, user journeys and acquisition/conversion funnels.
-Has worked with Sketch/Figma/Adobe IX/Invision design tools.
-Basic animation skills.
-Solid technical knowledge and collaboration with Engineering individuals or teams.
-Being able to write and communicate clearly in English.
-Has been exposed to both desktop and mobile experiences.
-Is able to quickly adapt and respond to product needs.
-Pays attention to details by explicitly defining interactions to features or user flows.
-Works well under pressure and responds well to harsh criticism to improve on requirements.
-Moves quickly to provide solutions, updates or to obtain quick feedback.
Abilities and Traits
-Knowledge usability tests, surveys, screen recordings, and other forms of user insights or research.
-Detail oriented, double checks work to make sure everything is on point.
-Being able to get started with little information and obtaining feedback quickly.
Personal Competencies Required
-Leave your ego outside.
What we offer
- 30 days Christmas bonus.
- 12 vacation days from the first year.
- 100% holidays bonus
- Inflation adjustment every year: This is in addition to any performance-related raises.
- Private Health Insurance (SGMM)
- Savings Funds (Fondo de Ahorro)
- Internet/electricity allowance (monthly paid)
- Profit-sharing from global Envato once a year: This amount varies from year to year and it’s not guaranteed.
- Profit-sharing (Mexican Entity).
- Round trip tickets around Mexico to a place you haven’t been twice a year.
- Unlimited ebooks/books
- Paid for educational courses that relate to your work
- Topline equipment
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
- We’re BCorp certified & believe in succeeding sustainably as one global team.
- We’re committed to ensuring all our team feel welcome, included, and respected
- We support the flexibility to work from anywhere, great benefits above the law, generous parental leave, wellness programs, social connection and learning opportunities to help you grow.