Senior UX Designer
Our Product Team is seeking an experienced Senior UX Designer to join us in designing cutting-edge products and features that span the Feedonomics Platform. Your focus will be on building new features and improving existing features on our product roadmap. This includes user-facing workflows for data mapping, categorization, optimization, and syndication to channels.
As a member of our Product team, you’ll work closely with stakeholders and Engineering to define features and ensure alignment on what we build and how we fulfill it.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels to define, shape, and refine designs for the Feedonomics Platform.
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of our business and users’ needs.
- Combine UX thinking with product design execution to influence & impact intuitive workflows as they relate to user interactions.
- Ensure that the users problems are solved and objectives are met in a meaningful way through, through best in class SAS user experience & design principles.
- Take responsibility for the end-to-end user experience and design on the Feedonomics Product line
- Analyze and present research insights to shape product and design decisions
- Develop and present to all audiences: user journeys, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and lo/hi-fidelity mocks for web products.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, product managers and engineers to make our team and products successful.
- Translate user needs and technology constraints into effective design solutions.
- Create and iterate on mockups
- Plan and conduct user interviews and usability tests.
- Build out scalable design practices, including the development of component libraries and design patterns
- 5-10 years of post-education UX & Product Design experience
- Experience owning product design projects from concept to full high-fidelity mockups
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience working closely with product managers, engineers, business stakeholders and other designers.
- We work and play in Figma; you don’t have to have a ton of experience with this design tool, but you will need to be able to jump in from Sketch, Xd, or whichever other design stack your previous team used
- Experience with Jira, Confluence or similar
- Experience in eCommerce, B2B, and/or SaaS
- Best in class SAS user experience & design principles
- Basic understanding of agile processes and methodologies.
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business issues
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think abstractly, outside the box, etc.
- Work in an awesome collaborative team environment with impressive team members and culture
- Extremely competitive pay
What's In It For You
- Medical, Dental, Vision (VSP)
- HealthCare FSA & HSA
- 401K Retirement
- Educational Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Generous PTO package which includes unlimited leave for salaried team members
- Monthly ½ Day Fridays
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Fast-growing company emerging as best-in-class and industry leader
- Autonomy in work
- Casual dress
- Fun team events (Monthly and virtual for now)
- Game room with Ping Pong, Pool table, Arcade Basketball and "Zen” room with massage chair (in our physical LA office)