Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer
The designer is a key role in shaping the user experience of NICE market-leading products.
The UX / UI designer will work closely with product managers/product owners, engineering, and product to communicate proposed designs and gather feedback for their refinement. The successful candidate will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation, to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, research, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the company's portfolio.
- Translate business requirements and user stories into meaningful interactive experiences
- Research, interview, and understand the needs and behaviors of users.
- Provide strategic thought leadership relating to principles of usability and user-centric design
- Operate as a design generalist; own complex problems from beginning to end, translate research insights into ideas that form new features and design the workflows and detailed interactions to bring those ideas to life
- Advocate user-centric solutions while considering time-to-market
- Facilitate Usability Testing and other UX methodologies
- Deliver design solutions to stakeholders and company executives, defend design decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
- Contribute towards the product design style guide
- Be led and mentored by our Head of UX
SKILLS & BACKGROUND:
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary agile team delivering releases in short term, focused, iterative cycles
- Strong English-language communication skills (oral and written)
- 5+ years as experienced leading UX designed process having completed at least one role, with a demonstrated track record of using UX methodologies in a complex B2B product/environment, e.g. requirements capture, usability testing, etc.
- You are genuinely passionate about UX design and practices
- You have a good understanding and experience with different UX methodologies
- You are flexible to change and open to giving and receiving constructive feedback
- You can balance the needs of multiple concurrent projects and work effectively with cross-functional teams, and can produce and explore multiple design options for new concepts
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.