Apply for this job
Spenmo is building a magical payables experience for businesses in the Asia-Pacific region.
We offer an all-in-one software that consolidates corporate cards, bill payments, approvals and accounting reconciliation into one sleek interface. Thousands of customers that use Spenmo across the region save over 50 hours and $10,000 every month.
We are growing fast (100+ employees) and have raised over US$36M in venture capital from leading investors such as Y Combinator, Insight Partners, Addition, Salesforce, Global Founders' Capital and Alpha JWC.
Come join us and let's build an iconic company together.
- Executing design activities within product teams – producing deliverables and artefacts, including requirements visualisation, participatory design, scenarios, user journeys/flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes and visual designs.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders and UX Lead to define experience strategies that achieve the business goals to ensure that the final design output meets the needs of the organization and/or customers.
- Working across functional teams to understand business and feature requirements, and within product team(s) to breakdown features into user stories, that are ultimately groomed with detailed design prior to story acceptance
- Assessing and optimising the performance of new existing products and services by conducting/participating in usability testing, etc.
- Presenting work to internal stakeholders and leadership teams (UX Leads and VP of UX/Product)
- Partnering with the development and design system teams to ensure design solution is implemented correctly and consistently
- Relentlessly advocating for the customer’s needs every step of the process
- Facilitating design-centered workshops and visioning exercises with cross-functional stakeholders based on opportunities identified through research
- Preferably someone with an experience working for a startup (Fin-tech, Payments - primarily)
- 6+ years of experience in UX/CX, product design or interaction design
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- Driven by user-centered and design thinking methodologiesKnack for creative problem solving and innovative solutions
- Experience building and launching features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience across a variety of platforms
- Solid hands-on experience with Figma, Sketch, Invision, Miro and other research, prototyping and testing tools
- Clear and articulate written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skillsA proven track record of presenting and influencing stakeholders and senior management
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your stellar designs and tells the story of your approach and design process to solve complex problems driven by data
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
At Spenmo, we are looking for people who are passionate, innovative, and hungry to learn new things. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience might not precisely match the job description. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions. Trust yourself that your diverse experiences and skillsets will separate you from the rest and join us!