Lead UX Designer
Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a driven, creative Lead UX Designer who can help create and lead a UX team across the Uniphore platform. Since we are in the process of refreshing the UI/UX of our product sets, the lead user-experience (UX) designer will drive how our customers interact with our product across sales, service, and marketing, be able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be expected to design the overall functionality of the products in order to ensure a great user experience.
- Lead the UX process you will deliver excellent solutions that fit business and product goals while providing customer value and inspiring the team as a whole.
- Work closely with UI designers, visual designers, product managers, developers, and engineers from ideation to implementation on new and existing projects across the platform.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Drive vision of how our customers interact with our product and brand.
- Take a user-centered design approach to initiate and facilitate moderated and unmoderated user testing then report back findings to the team.
- Collaborate with a variety of other stakeholders to inform and iterate your prototypes, also to determine and refine features and priorities.
- Thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment.
- Mentor members of the design staff and best practices for front-end development.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- 5-8 years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, product designer or similar.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative user research methodologies.
- Ability to autonomously drive the design and implementation of large features.
- A strong sense of ownership and excellent communication skills, with a passion for great execution.
- Experience in modern web and / or mobile ux.
- Expert-level experience using various prototyping and design software.
- A great portfolio of work showing evidence of advanced skills in user-centered design thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas to a wide variety of key stakeholders
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
Nice to Have:
- At least 5 years experience building user interfaces for web applications.
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Human Factors, Interaction Design, CS, or a related field.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com