Senior UI Designer
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester and other analysts as a leader for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions; and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
What are we looking for someone who have relevant exp. into-
- Interaction design, wireframe creation, end user usability study and review, persona creation, awareness of modern age UX design paradigm and tools, graduation (preferred any degree in UX / industrial design / Usability / interaction design with at least 3-4 years of experience on usability / user experience on Mobile and web based applications). Comfortable with interaction design tools like Axure, Invision, proto.io and expertise in design tools like Illustrator, Photoshop.
Candidate will work with the PMG team to create wireframes / mockups (interaction design) and ensure that feature / solution design meets the usability criteria. Will also provide inputs on Visual design. Is not responsible for creating the HTML pages. Will manage the interaction designers and visual designers in the team
- Who is passionate about Interaction / UX designing.
- Understands the blend between Interaction, UX and Usability
- Strong desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations
- With high spirits, energy and drive that will help us create high end products
- With user centric approach towards all journeys and visuals
- With strong portfolio that shows you can understand and demonstrate UX and UI in the modern world
- Handle a team of 5-6 designers.
- Key Skills we are looking for?
- 3-8 years of relevant experience as a Interaction/ UX designer, information architect, information designer or similar role.
- Have experienced E2E UX journey from conceptualizing to launching of product design.
- Understanding of best practices, as well as knowledge of analysis, research and/or design principles and techniques.
- Experience in communicating and collaborating with senior executives, product managers, engineering teams and other stakeholder teams to envision, define and implement designs.
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into delightful customer experiences.
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate the value and rationale of layout decisions to business and technology partners.
- Excellent communication skills, with attention to details.
- Knowledge of graphic design principles, typography, colour, iconography, visual identity design and appropriate visual design techniques for different delivery mediums
- Possess an individual layout style along with strong conceptual skills demonstrated within online software and mobile experiences.
- Ability to quickly build personas, user stories, user journeys, information architectures, wireframes and visual layout options in an agile environment.
- Expert level knowledge of design tools, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator etc. and prototyping tools like Axure, Visio, Omnigraffle, Microsoft PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in Websites, Mobile and Tablet based applications for all platforms will be a plus.
The culture is pretty straight forward. .. we really work hard and like to have fun. So, if you are the kind of person who takes work seriously and not himself … then you will fit right in/
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.