Lead UX Designer
XanPool is a global Payments and Liquidity Network like Visa or SWIFT, but instead of having a closed network of banks, our open network is made out of individuals and businesses, whose idle capital we use to settle cross-currency and cryptocurrency transactions.
This way we make settling all form currencies faster, cheaper, and lower risk. While also allowing our Liquidity Providers (the individuals and businesses) to earn yields of up to 2% a month.
Our current products include XanPool.com and XanPay.com
The Role Responsbilities:
We are looking for an experienced product designer who thrives on solving difficult business problems. You will be embedded in a cross-functional team as the design lead and are expected to create intuitive user experience. You will actively participate in the entire lifecycle of a solution, driving the design process from discovery to delivery.You will facilitate alignment sessions, present and get feedback from executives and users, and make an impact on the client experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of experience as a UX designer or equivalent required.
- Mastery in Interaction Design and proficiency in Visual/UI Design with a focus on clean aesthetics is a must
- Experience facilitating design sessions with non-designers such as experience mapping service design blueprinting or design sprints
- Experience with Lean UX methodologies and Design Thinking Framework
- Experience with design and collaboration tools such as Sketch, FIGMA, Miro, InvisionApp
- Experience with cryptocurrencies a plus