Responsibilities: Help to define the mental model and workflows for Android engineering and reporting tools; craft usable, efficient, and helpful interfaces for complex, interconnected tools and systems with very large amounts of data.
Create high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and make constructive suggestions for change.
Experience: Solid background in enterprise UX (productivity applications, engineering tools, data analysis applications, etc.), interaction design, and UI design. Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based and Android mobile app interfaces for complex workflows and high data density productivity tools.
Solid prototyping skills. Familiarity with Material Design. Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills. Reliable, responsible, and effective in remote work.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional product team (help define product requirements, present designs for feedback, assist during implementation)
- Create UX design artifacts (workflow diagrams, wireframes, mocks, click-through prototypes)
- Participate in research (user interviews, usability studies, prototype studies)
- Attention to detail Demonstrated ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Web Design
- Mobile app (Android) Design
- Interaction Design
- Product Design
- UX Design
- Rapid Prototyping
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Enterprise / Productivity Applications
- Information Architecture
- User Research
- Data Visualization
Web Design Mobile app (Android)
Design Product Design
User Research Data
Visualization Enterprise Applications