daopanel is building the governance platform for decentralized communities. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated UI/UX thinker and doer. You’ll work closely with development and product to prioritize, spec, and build the daopanel application UI. If you’re excited to work at a company that is building and shaping the future of decentralized governance, welcome to daopanel.
- Leverage prototyping skills to articulate your designs.
- Advocate and implement high-quality, well-crafted visual design, and care about the details.
- Create and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals.
- Work closely with dev and product to create UI/UX specs.
- Design and ship high quality product improvements.
- 2-5 years of customer-facing UI/UX design.
- You are an empathetic communicator and natural collaborator who can work with people across the org.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Prior experience working within design systems.
- A desire to design within the context of web3/blockchain/decentralized finance.
- Proficiency designing with Figma, Framer or other modern design tools.
Nice to Have
- Prior experience within the context of web3/blockchain.
- The desire to grow into a more senior/lead role.
daopanel's benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 2-3x/week company lunches at local restaurants, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).