TSM is a world-recognized leader in esports with multiple top-ranked competitive teams, including the most notable League of Legends team who has won 7 LCS Championships, more than any other organization (check out tsm.gg).
Originally founded in 2009 by Andy Dinh and Dan Dinh, we now have 16+ competitive teams in addition to League of Legends, including Fortnite, Valorant, Apex, Rainbow 6 and more. We also have one of the largest networks of streamers on Twitch.tv (Subsid. Amazon) including ImperialHal and Hikaru.
In 2020, TSM opened our first performance center in Playa Vista, CA that operates as our central hub and headquarters. Most recently, TSM landed the largest partnership deal in esports history with FTX.
All of this contributes to our mission to become the most competitive, popular, and successful esports and video game organization in the world. We're seeking skilled, driven, and passionate team members to continue the momentum forward.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer with experience crafting impeccable wireframes and high fidelity prototypes for web and/or mobile apps. Join us as we build a new creator platform focused on helping creators engage with their fans.
- Design websites, creatives, applications, and dashboards.
- Increase conversion of forms by improving them from a UX standpoint.
- Conduct research and translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate our product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for different devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 4+ Years' Experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Bachelor's in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent professional experience
- A designer's eye: Must be able to translate complex concepts and interactions into visually coherent wireframes.
- Proficient in visual design principles including typography, layout, and UI.
- Expertise using industry-standard design/prototyping software
- Strong understanding of research principles: Information Architecture, Usability Studies, and HCI
- Expert with Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other 2D design tools
- Strong visual design skills and passion for interaction design
- Ability to work well on a cross-functional design and engineering team
- Accessibility experience preferred
- Web and Mobile Responsive Design
- Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with both UI and backend engineering teams
- Experience working in gaming or a passion for gaming and esports
What We Offer
- A company focused on growth and shared success
- Highly engaged senior management team of seasoned gaming professionals
- Fluid organization unencumbered by politics or bureaucracy with significant autonomy to get things done quickly and right
- A fast-paced but fun team of passionate people
- Cool projects and opportunities to jump ahead of the industry and optimize People initiatives around a great culture
- Excellent reputation with customers and industry
Perks & Benefits
Competitive Market Pay, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days & Holidays, 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan, Wellness Activities, Happy Hours, Company Team Building Events, Flexible Work From Home Days, Catered Lunch and Dinner (onsite) and Fitness Center (onsite)
Please note: We have a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all employees. All employees who will be onsite will need to be fully vaccinated. The mandate is subject to accommodation in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Swift Media Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.