We are seeking a talented UI Designer to join our growing team.
Pasta Evangelists is the authority on fresh pasta. We are a privately owned, multi-channel direct to consumer business disrupting the world of fresh pasta and sauces through an online DTC offer at pastaevangelists.com, "dark kitchens" across London providing cooked pastas through Deliveroo and UberEats, and a retail presence with Harrods, Marks & Spencer, Amazon and Ocado. We have grown 1000x in the past 3 years and are on an incredible growth trajectory.
Our recent acquisition by Barilla, an international world leader in Pasta and ready to use sauces, means we are financially secure and well positioned to continue and capitalise on our already exciting growth trajectory. It's exciting times and we look forward to welcoming new talent on board!
As a talented UI Designer, your opportunity is to delight consumers on our flagship website Pastaevangelists.com and bring our customer experiences to life, right from their very first interactions with us.
We’re trying to build the world’s best Pasta subscription experience and help new customers get started quickly, confidently with zero hassle and ensure existing customers are delighted at every interaction.
We make it easy to enjoy fresh, authentic pasta at home. You will care deeply about consumer experience and contribute to building digital products that people love to use again and again and that positively influence KPIs of the business.
How you will contribute
- You'll get to know our customers and their problems, build empathy, a deep understanding of their needs.
- You’ll discover, design and deliver simple, beautifully crafted, intuitive experiences that delight customers.
- You’ll be influential in your team, increasing awareness of customer needs and creativity.
- You’ll monitor the impact that your work has for our customers and the business KPIs
- You’ve got solid experience (3-5 years) as a designer, in a growth startup environment, with a strong portfolio of work.
- You are someone who acts autonomously and wants to define your path to success and own your impact
- You’ll be able to define what great is, explain your process and demonstrate how it solves customer problems, and get your team bought into your ideas
- You have a proven track record of being able to deliver highly ambitious products. You’ll be ready to show what these are, and how you made it happen.
- You know how to test and measure the effectiveness of your work.
- You have solid experience in everything from ideation through to finished designs.
- You’re collaborative and can work with the team to problem solve and rapidly iterate designs.
- You feel comfortable picking up new, relevant design tools, and use data to prioritise what you work on.
- You can give and receive feedback constructively, and you’re always keen to learn.
What we can offer
- This is a new and key role in the business. You will be one of the first hires in the new product team, where you can help shape the future of the direct to consumer experience.
- Define your path to success – we’re looking for someone who acts autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with the team to create a vision of your own, inspire and bring get stakeholders and the wide team aligned to our mission
- Regular interaction with the senior management and key stakeholders right across our small and very passionate team of pasta evangelists!
- Regular team virtual socials and, when can be back in the office, in person socials, pasta tastings, as well as occasional trips to ''il bel paese''...
- Pro-rated 25 days of paid annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Competitive salary for the right candidate
Please apply with
- A copy of your CV, and linkedin profile
- A short cover letter (2 paragraphs) noting why you're the right person for this exciting new role in Pasta Evangelists, as well as the key successes in your career to date