Senior UX Designer
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
We are currently hiring a Senior UX Designer to create products to change lives. Our UX designers are responsible for the full spectrum of end-to-end modern product experience for web and mobile applications. They’re servant leaders who are curious, caring and thoughtful in their approach to design, with the desire to grow in their craft.
A Senior UX Designer at Ramsey Solutions has refined their skills over the years but now wants to lead larger initiatives, take on greater challenges, and think globally to not only solve problems for their squad but help other teams across the organization. They take an active role in coaching other product designers, staying ahead of new technology and trends. They are an advocate for the product design discipline and an active voice of the customer. They are comfortable working with key stakeholders and creative leadership to help make products that are cutting edge and help others. Our product teams have passion for our mission. We believe people do their best work when they really care about the customer, and we want team members who are up for the challenge.
What Winning Looks Like:?
You will work with a cross-functional team of product managers, engineers and others to:
- Become the authority of how our customers use our products through continual user research methodologies to observe customer interactions and behaviors.
- Find insights, map out opportunities, and share your learnings regularly with leadership and stakeholders.
- Be a trusted voice as a leader on the team through all phases—leading design solutions that are valuable, viable, usable and feasible; using wireframes and prototypes as a main canvas to communicate and collaborate ideas with the team; and aligning with the business strategy.
- Champion the value of creative user experience thinking by sharing principles to non-creative disciplines, while coaching and mentoring other product designers around them.
- Collaborating across all product teams to connect on problems, come up with new ideas, partner frequently with VP level stakeholders, and share solutions with others (includes playing an active role leading our awesome monthly internal UX Chapter and/or Design Critique meetings).
- Be passionate about telling a story through a presentation that sells an idea and influences change across a business.
Skills Needed to Win:?
- 5+ years of experience working in an agile environment with product managers, software engineering teams, designers and project managers
- Proficiency designing with Figma(or similar software like Sketch) across multiple platforms such as mobile, web, iOS, Android, etc.
- Top-notch communication skills, including?the ability to present research,?ideas, wireframes, user test results and?prototype designs?clearly
- Experience understanding customer problems based on research and insights
- Prototyping design solutions
- Eagerness to learn and build strong relationships on your product team while at the same time building solutions or design systems for a global organization or business
- Understanding of advanced usability and user experience principles
Some examples of what our Senior UX Designers are helping solve for their teams:
- Contributing to and advancing the global design systems (valuing documentation and scale) that create a consistent global product experience across the entire organization
- Conducting thorough research, testing and creating product strategy based on the results that influence the future of the businesses they support
- Creating excellent visual design that incorporates best practices and UX principles to inspire customers to act
More About Our Creative Team at Ramsey:
Our Creative Team at Ramsey Solutions is made up of 130+ creatives spanning across design, video, content and marketing design (that’s a lot of creative energy in one place!). Yep, we’re a huge team—and we’re a?world-class in-house agency that supports?Ramsey’s?15+ business units and digital products with the goal to bring HOPE to the millions of people we serve. If you’re looking to work with a?smart, fun and passionate team of creatives, this is it!?
Are you an experienced creative who isn't ready to apply but is interested in learning more??CLICK HERE? to request an informal virtual coffee meeting with one of our creatives.
EEO, including disability/vets