Apply for this job
Who we are?
Our heartbeats in an atmospheric office in a renovated tenement house in Nowy ?wiat, although many of us also work remotely from various parts of Poland (and the world). Currently, in Poland, we are a team of around 60 people and we are growing at a steady pace.
When you join us, you will see for yourself how a friendly work environment is built by great people and mutual respect—but to raise the stakes, a lot is also happening here!
That is why we want to enrich the band with someone who will show the spirit and character of SwingDev. We do our best to make everyone feel good with us and be satisfied with the place where they work. We have to admit that we are doing very well;) However, we need a person who will be able to show our world to other people.
If you have passion and experience as a UI/UX Designer and you are looking for a company in which you will be able to show your initiative and creativity with a space to push for great ideas, read on because we can be the place for you!
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer that has the skills to help build better products that will stand out visually with a strong experience. You’ll be working closely with our talented team of 10 designers to create designs for mobile apps and web experiences.
Our team is like a little skilled family of designers, where everyone respects each other and bring fun vibes (even through remote means). Each of us helps shape our team’s culture and processes. Together we combine our skills in leading workshops, in-depth research, top-notch designs, branding, illustrations, and even that extra touch of animation.
As the new designer on our team, you’ll get a chance to work for an incredibly big product company, while having the family vibes in a calm and energetic environment where you can dedicate time to educate yourself to grow as a designer.
What skills do we look for?
- 3+ years of proven commercial experience as a designer,
- Portfolio showcasing a thorough design process to back up your visuals,
- Strong working knowledge of Figma and how to take advantage of it,
- Strong understanding of the full design process and how/why to apply them,
- Knowledge of basic UX principles to back up your UI designs,
- Knowledge or experience with UX methodologies (e.g. user testing, analytics analysis),
- Easily able to communicate design concepts through sketches and lo-/hi-fi solutions,
- Strong command of written and spoken English,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Experience working directly with PMs to help guide the scope and project vision.
What you'll do:
- Design engaging, highly visual, responsive experiences for various products,
- Help maintain a newly created design system,
- Find ways to improve the new brand and how to efficiently implement it across all products,
- Utilize data and research to inform design decisions and directions,
- Work closely with the rest of the design team to give them guidance or support where needed,
- Work closely with the developer to deliver design specifications, guidelines, and documentation to ensure an accurate build that matches the design vision,
- Actively participate in design reviews where you provide us with ways to improve our collaboration and processes.
What's in it for you?
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom.
- Working with experienced professionals – we hire mainly senior-level people.
- Flexible working hours – you work the time that fits you best.
- Flexibility in terms of the location of your work - you're invited to work from our loft-style office in Warsaw but 100% remotely is OK for us too!
- The form of employment of your choosing paid holidays and sick leaves.
- Fully reimbursed private medical care (a for you and your family (partners and kids), including dentists & orthodontists.
- Group life insurance with Nationale Nederlanden.
- Full access to HearMe platform which takes care of your mental condition and well-being through individual online sessions with psychologists and psychotherapists.
- 50% reimbursement of MultiSport card, meditation apps, language lessons, training, courses, certificates, conferences, books.
- Great development opportunities – co-financed tools for your development (as mentioned above), monthly development meetings with leaders, career, and salary reviews twice a year, and additional days off for personal development.
- Fantastic loft-style office in space in downtown Warsaw (numerous commuting options and a space for your bike). Chill room with table football & PlayStation 4. Free snacks, and ice cream in the office (every day, all year round!).
- Ask Henry service – a personal assistant to help you to deal with your everyday matters.
- Benefit platform: Worksmile – every month you get extra “stówka” to spend it on whatever you want to.
- Possibility to meet a bunch of great people – we organize Movie Nights, play squash or go climbing together, party together several times a year, and just have fun!