Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
Content, offering a headless CMS
Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Become a UX Designer for Bloomreach! Design great, easy to use and effective experiences to empower our clients and drive value to their businesses. The work you do will impact many customers in dozens of different verticals in the e-commerce space. Your work will impact hundreds of millions of customers in the online space. The salary starts at 3000 € per month, depending on your experience and skills, along with stock options and other benefits. You will be working in one of our offices (Brno/Bratislava) or working remotely on full-time basis (based in SK/CZ) and you´ll become a core part of the Design Team.
What challenge awaits you?
As the Bloomreach Engagement UX Designer, you will co-create product roadmap, directly impact product features and capabilities and be responsible for the product's usability and user experience. Your work will directly impact company growth and valuation on its way to the IPO, thus directly influence the value of your stock options as well.
You will Design and maintain experience for the users of the Bloomreach Engagement, to be easy to understand & use, yet to be without unnecessary borders to enable powerful use-cases for our clients. Drive the UX research. Collaborate with the involved teams and stakeholders to provide an effective solution that advocates users needs, brings value to our clients and is aligned with the Bloomreach business.
Your job will be to:
- Identify users needs & problems in the product and find effective solutions
- Analyze and evaluate user data, verifying hypothesis & doing data driven design decisions
- Qualitative research – user testing, participate on the user research & user calls to find out usability issues & validate solutions
- Propose product features & improvements for development
- Creating storyboards, user or screen flows, wireframes, priority guides or low fidelity prototypes
- Collaborate on the general design direction and help define Design system guidelines & design process within product cycle
- Mentor the design team members to accustom User-centered design principles
You will be part of the Engagement product team which includes 2 user researches and 3 senior product designers with each 10+ years of industry experience. You will also be part of the broader Product design team consisting of senior designers around the world, collaboratively working on the unified experience between Bloomreach products.
You have the following experience and qualities:
- 3+ years in a UX design role
- Ability to make data driven decisions (experience with analytic tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Flurry, Hotjar, …)
- Experience with the qualitative UX research and user testing
- Excellent overview of the UX methodology, ability to select right framework within the situation
- Proficiency creating storyboards, screen flows, wireframes, priority guides and prototypes
- Portfolio with case studies showcasing your skills, methodology & workflow. Clearly outlining the business context and goal of the projects, the key research findings & top problems, your solution & results.
- Experience in SaaS software design for B2B is plus
- Proficiency in English written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills to explain your ideas to the product managers and engineers
- Ability to quickly identify the main problem and distinguish it from the edge cases
- Ability to quickly iterate (an agile and fast learner)
Selection process information
- Online call with HR
- Interview with thiring manager
- Interview with the department leader
- Culture interview
Excited? Join us and transform the future of commerce experiences.
Regional benefits - Central Europe:
- Monthly lunch entitlement up to 110€ per month
- Pension scheme
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities - every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer.
We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
Our resident communication coach Ivo Ve?e?a is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.