UX/UI Design Lead
Join Admind Branding & Communications, the largest global branding agency in Poland with offices in Kraków, Amsterdam, Odessa, Bangkok and Zürich, and work with more than 130 creatives from over 15 countries. You will be part of an award-winning team of designers, strategists and copywriters specialised in brand development, transformation, implementation and branded experiences. You will also have the opportunity to help us, through conscious branding, become a force for good and increase our impact on the environment, employees, and society – things we care about.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for developing the required mindset, skills and motivation within our digital team to produce impeccable and delightful digital experiences through mentoring, coaching and recruitment, as well as hands on work.
- You will be responsible for leading the design of comprehensive global design systems for one of the most sustainable technology companies in the planet.
- You will be responsible for guiding and distributing design work within a team of 2 designers, making sure their skills are matched to the right project, balancing workload and motivation, and nurturing their capabilities through challenging work.
- You will collaborate with our brand development team to help them translate new and already established brands into digital through the power of UX research and design.
You will be responsible for defining user journeys based on research, argument changes in information architecture, produce wireframes and guide prototyping, as well as leading the testing phases of our digital experiences.
You will be responsible for keeping and sharing timelines with Project Managers, as well as Art and Creative Directors, making sure that your team has all they need to produce the work and deliver to the expectations.
You will be responsible for the development of each team member, collecting feedback and sharing it with each team member through weekly 1:1 sessions (or as often as needed), taking part in performance evaluations, salary reviews and promotion processes, as well as co-creating development paths for/with designers.
You will support Project Managers in managing the relationship with our external team of developers.
As our digital expert, you will collaborate with strategists, creative directors, copywriters and art directors to deliver best-in-class concepts and client pitches.
We look forward to working together if:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in digital design, with comprehensive experience in creating design systems, from conceptual thinking down to the perfect pixel.
- You have a stunning portfolio of work showcasing an array of both desktop and mobile projects.
- You have experience and enjoy conducting user research. You know what methods to use including: questionnaires, focus groups, task analysis, online surveys, user stories and user journey mapping
- You are an expert when it comes to designing with functionality and usability in mind, feeding into strikingly elegant and innovative interface design.
- You have excellent wireframing skills and are a master at prototyping. Figma is a must, plus one motion prototyping tool such as Principle or UXpin.
- You have proven experience conducting usability testing, remote user testing and a/b testing.
- You can comfortably and confidently communicate insights and prioritize changes
- You have experience working with both in-house as well as external development teams and have a reasonable understanding of how products and applications are built from a back-end and front-end perspective
We offer you:
- 26 days of holidays per year
- Development budgets and internal training - because we want you to grow with us
- Work-life balance - A flexible working environment with the possibility to adjust your remote working according to your needs.
- Mental Health support, if you need it.
- Fuel for the day - Access to a fully equipped kitchen with coffee, tea, snacks, breakfast, beers and a bi-weekly team lunch
- Integration activities and company events - all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy :)
- Employment stability - work in an international company with 11 years of experience and a leading position on the market
- Transparency - a transparent salary range at all levels & clear raise and promotion opportunities
- International working environment - diversity makes us who we are
Admind is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting, inspiring, and respecting all individuals regardless of race, religion, nationality, medical condition, gender identity, or sexual orientation or expression, among other characteristics. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace environment that celebrates the diversity of our employees and candidates.