Cado Security is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic UX designer who is ready for their next challenge, and is keen to be a part of an exciting fast-growing cyber security company.
We are looking for someone who will help to shape User Experience throughout the Cado Response Platform to ensure that as the product evolves and transforms, then we place the use at the center of our priorities. You will be working with a passionate, enthusiastic and fun team, and playing an important part in growing and shaping the company, central to the research and development of our products and solutions.
Responsibilities for UX Designer
- Understand upcoming features and their impact on user personas
- Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to accurately convey future features to customers, prospects and senior management
- Understand feedback from new and experienced users of the platform around using the platform to support their work
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through the platform
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
Qualifications for UX Designer
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design, preferably in enterprise software, cybersecurity or related fields
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by leading security Incubators and VCs like Ten Eleven Ventures, Blossom Capital and CyLon. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and have a tangible impact on Cado’s future. Our culture and values revolve around no B.S., customer obsession, integrity, innovation, collaboration, and being ourselves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.