MPB is committed to delivering the best possible buy, sell or trade experience to our global community of visual content creators. We are looking for a UX Designer to design experiences that delight our customers whilst helping them achieve their goals.
Reporting to our Lead Product Designer working within the Design team, you will be responsible for translating our users’ needs into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. Working with the rest of the Product Team, you will have the opportunity to shape the overall functionality of the product. You will help the business identify design problems and devise elegant solutions. Taking a user-centred design approach, you will rapidly test and iterate designs in order to constantly improve our platform.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
We are seeking people with a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and thirst to learn. You will be somebody who is seeking ownership of your work, who wants to see your ideas put into action as part of a startup environment with a progressive culture.
You should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp the needs of our users in order to deliver the best possible experience for our customers. You will be somebody who has a user-centric mindset. You ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas. With a great understanding of business metrics, you have a demonstrated ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experience. A strong portfolio of successful UX projects is essential.
We foster a culture of quality and openness within the team. You will be an adaptable team player who values collaboration and communication.
- Demonstrable UX design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Figma and the like is a must.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet user needs and product vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD)
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesising abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
We support our staff and their careers in every way we can.
We provide 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, 4% employer contributory pension scheme, private healthcare from your start date and flexible hybrid working options.
You will also have access to our EAP, a range of employee discounts, a buzzing social calendar and a dog friendly workplace.