For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping and workforce management solutions. Trusted by tens of thousands of customers and millions of users, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management, and other workforce needs. We recently embraced our new, refreshed brand which we feel fully embodies our commitment to innovation while also completing our first acquisition of Humanity, an industry-leading cloud-based scheduling platform. Growth is happening and our vision for a successful future is clear - We'd love for you to join us on this journey!
TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Role
TCP Software is looking for a UI/UX Manager to join our growing team. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, digital static and rich banner ads, email templates, and additional graphics (print and digital) required for marketing materials.
· Collaborate as a member of cross-functional teams that include Product Managers, Engineers and Customer Support
· Establish a low-friction design process that moves business and product concepts from inception through design elaboration, development, QA and finally into production
· Present your design solutions to internal stakeholders, evangelize and defend your design decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
· Actively solicit design and usability feedback from TCP’s customers and users, incorporating feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design
· Ensure that design solutions are measurable and identify success metrics that will be used to hold its performance to account
· Expertly craft UX documentation, including: conceptual diagrams, storyboards, information architecture, interaction flows, wireframes and easily consumable specifications
· Manage team of ux/ui designers
· Experience leading a team of UI/UX designers
· Expert knowledge of mocking tools like Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, pen and paper
· Proven visual design sense and the ability to articulate your thoughts and ideas through drawing
· Proficiency with human-centered design (design thinking) research methodology
· You believe that creativity comes from iterations and different approaches and you are willing to start over to achieve the best user experiences
· High comfort level with both written and verbal communication with clients
· Excellent time management skills including the ability to work simultaneously across several tasks