At Appspace, we’re passionate about creating better work experiences for people everywhere, and we’re looking for people that feel the same way. Our global office locations and flexible work culture help you work wherever and however you’re at your best. Plus, we take the time to help you enjoy your work, build lasting connections, and grow your role. Join the Appspace team and be a part of a culture that’s helping people everywhere love where they work.
Your Role as an UX/UI Designer:
Appspace is currently seeking a UX/UI Designer for our growing product team. The candidate will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of various elements in the Appspace platform. You will ensure that all elements of user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology. Come join our product team!
A Day in the Life of an UX/UI Designer:
- Translate concepts and requirements into user flows, mockups, and prototypes.
- Design user interfaces that clearly illustrate those concepts.
- Communicate design concepts effectively with the team members and stakeholders.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Rapidly iterate designs based on feedback and user tests.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 years minimum UX/UI design experience (or similar role).
- Bachelors in Graphic Design and/or Computer Science preferred (not required)
- Proficient in design software (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, and more).
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and web best practices.
- Experience in designing for a wide variety of mediums including; mobile, tablet, desktop, and TV.
- Excellent attention to detail and open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Ability to work on a remote team and is capable of delivering tasks in a timely manner.
- An artist’s eye for design and a self-starter!
The Perks of Working for Appspace:
For all our US based team members, we offer a variety of benefits from competitive salaries, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, 401(k) plan and a fully paid parental leave program.
Additional perks include:
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote work opportunities
- Paid company holidays
- A casual dress work environment
- A company provided laptop
Appspace Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, marital status, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, sexual orientation, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Appspace is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.