Junior UI/UX Designer
At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live. For us, that means ensuring our guests have the peace of mind, flexibility & confidence they need to explore life’s latest adventure.
We’ve grown a lot since our founding in 2013, having raised more than $258m+ in funding, to date -- and that’s just the beginning. We’re now hosting guests in more than 7,000 homes in 20+ cities around the world (and growing!), with an aim to hit 50 cities by 2025.
Our vision comes to life through our ways of working. For our 600+ member team located across 10 countries, we’ve created a culture of collaboration, inclusiveness, and opportunity.
We believe our people should have the power to choose their preferred way to work. Depending on the role’s requirements, team members can choose to work full time in one of our offices, work fully remote, or choose a hybrid model between the two.
We are driven by our core values. To our team, Time is our most important resource. Excellence isn’t simply a standard, but an exciting way to look at life. We Care deeply about our guests and colleagues. Our relationships are built around Transparency, which builds trust and improves communication.
We’re shaping the future of living, and we want you to be part of that journey.
We are looking for a Junior UI/UX Designer to join our Creative team and support core projects globally.
What you will focus on:
- Creating web pages and features for the company website and blogs
- Designing digital marketing and email campaigns
- Designing mockups, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity designs
- Analyzing user interviews, data, heatmaps and conducting tests and research in order to optimize conversion and functionality
- Designing, selecting, and editing creative assets
- Work with a growing team of creative professionals to produce unique visual assets and expand the Blueground brand identity
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in UI/UX Design, Product Design, or a related field
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience
- Creative mentality and an eye for functional design
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines and meticulous attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Figma and Adobe Photoshop
- Basic experience working with design systems and reusable components
- Basic experience with Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Indesign as well as HTML and CSS will be considered a plus
- Competitive salary & annual performance bonus
- Blueground Stock Option Plan
- Flexible paid time off
- Group Health Insurance program
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
For more information on Blueground, visit us at www.theblueground.com. To keep up with Blueground news, follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram and Tik Tok!