Senior UI Designer
Posted 10 months ago
Apply for this job
Do you want to create memorable digital experiences that transform businesses?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a like-minded Senior UI Designer with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Deliver design with brilliant creative ideas, exceptional design and craft skills and smart strategic thinking
- Be responsible for digital design concepts and visual design across digital projects and platforms
- Get involved in projects from start to finish – setting the direction, identifying and solving problems
- Work with clients, colleagues, and external parties to make sure that our ideas are crafted, implemented and delivered to the highest level
- Share your knowledge and thoughts on anything new and exciting, from art and music to technology and business with both colleagues and clients
- Attend and participate in design community meetings
- Encourage, support and guide designers and junior designers
We would like you to be...
- An experienced professional with deep knowledge in typography, colour, layout, and imagery and know how to bring these elements together in a digital interface
- A strategic thinker who understands how digital interfaces work, bringing your designs to life across all platforms
- Fully aware of the design possibilities within web technologies, mobile platforms, and excited about new possibilities in emerging technologies
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help' attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- A master in the latest Adobe Creative Suite, Figma or Sketch.
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- A team working and evolving remotely in this current climate – we truly are in this together!
- Virtual cook-alongs, lunches, team activities, and craft sessions that bring us together
- An inspiring, social, collaborative, and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Local inspiration sessions all year round
- Free health insurance and other benefits too
- Remote friendly. You must be willing to come into the London office for key events or when a team and client require it.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Senior Talent Partner, Ryan Barnes at ryan.barnes@Designit.com. But just a heads up, we can’t process applications sent by e-mail, so when you’re ready to apply please use the Apply button.
As soon as possible.
We’re ready to wait for the perfect candidate.
Hit the Apply button! But before you do here’s a few insights on our application process.
- We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us (if you have one) and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar.
- Even if you use LinkedIn to apply with, you should add it to ‘Websites’ in your application for us to see it.
- No cover letter or lengthy essay is needed, we’ll get to know you through some questions in the application form.
- Please apply in English, as that is our main language in Designit.
Thanks! And if you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your answers to let us know. We like you already.