Apply for this job
At Evocalize, we are leading the charge to make sophisticated digital marketing easy and accessible for small and mid-sized local businesses. We aim to equip these local businesses with the same ability to drive demand and increase revenue from digital marketing that large corporate groups utilize without needing to be marketing experts themselves or hire expensive and ineffective agencies.
Our technology brings together the right data, audiences, creative, messaging, best practices, and marketing partners to create unique marketing programs that can be customized and launched with just a few clicks. We enable local marketers to work collaboratively with their franchisor, corporate group, tech provider, or non-competitive partner to execute marketing programs together that would be impossible otherwise.
With teams in Seattle, WA and Austin, TX, we’re building technology to change the way businesses spend over $128 billion each year and we need your help to do it! With a true startup mindset you’ll work alongside our close partners at Madrona Ventures Group, the National Association of Realtors, Google, Tiktok, LinkedIn, and Meta to expand our vision.
We are looking for creative and passionate people and will provide you the environment where your unique contributions are truly valued. We believe in and trust our team, cherish our partners, pursue innovation, and are willing to take risks. At Evocalize, we’re all owners of our business and approach every day with passion, directness, and humility.
What you'll do
- Use creative skills to recommend and implement ways to improve the visual appeal and simplicity of Evocalize’s Collaborative Marketing Platform.
- Identify flaws within the customer experience and recommend solutions.
- Apply knowledge of the UX lifecycle, including complex research, design ideation, interactive prototyping and user validation.
- Work with software engineers to help build complex solutions using Agile software development methodologies.
- Educate technical and non-technical staff about complex best practices in customer centricity as it applies to UX.
- Lead our usability efforts, including extensive A/B testing, and advocate heavily for high-quality designs.
- Steer user research for customers and internal stakeholders and drive a customer-centric approach to product development.
- Conduct design workshops and brainstorming sessions to generate solutions.
- Create wireframes and click-thru prototypes to speed up validation.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer (or equivalent) solving for UX Saas, Adtech or Martech solutions.
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS experience.
- Deep background in conducting user research, building wireframes, and focusing on usability.
- Focused on a customer-centric approach.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Empathetic approach to problem solving.
This position includes salary, benefits, and equity on a team that fosters innovation and professional growth. Come join us!