The Magic Media group is a media and tech start-up powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 12 countries and expertise in the areas like art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development, VFX, and more. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and bespoke solutions designed around each clients’ needs and carried out by our global experts.
We produce our industry leading results by constantly staying at the forefront of modern technology and cutting-edge processes and practices. The best of Magic Media’s teams are known for their strong initiative, not just in taking care of their day-to-day responsibilities but in helping identify ways to build, grow, and improve.
We are currently seeking a UX/UI Designer that can conceive effective interfaces for a variety of game genres, platforms and target audiences and who is able to execute the project’s vision through great UX/UI design.
The person should be capable of working on multiple projects and cooperating with Producers, Customers, and other Stakeholders -internal and external- in a fast-paced international environment.
- Ability to create thrilling games that fit our client’s vision and provide solutions that match industry standards
- Create detailed documentation of the Game’s UX/UI both for Clients and developers
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, and mockups to support product definition and development.
- Create wireframes and flowcharts of the different in-game screens
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet user requirements and achieve measurable business goals.
- Collaborate with UI artists to achieve the best UX possible.
- Optimize interfaces according to metrics and specific KPIs
- Work within a multidisciplinary team towards shared goals
- Estimate, prioritize and coordinate UX/UI design activities
- Communicate and cooperate with Customers and other Stakeholders
- Participate in different Design Department activities to collaborate and coordinate with fellow game designers
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Professional experience in UX/UI design: +3 years
- Knowledge of Game Theory and Game Design
- Ability to create UX/UI for a wide variety of game genres and audiences
- Deep knowledge creating UX/UI Documentation such as wireframes, flowcharts and user journeys
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Experience working with Art and Programming departments
- Experience creating and tuning UX/UI for FTUE and game tutorials
- Deep up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market in mobile platforms
- Experience working on games from pre-production to release and LiveOps
- Shipped multiple game titles as Game Designer
- Passion for video games and software quality
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, capable of working autonomously and energetic
- Experience in other fields of game design, such as systems design, game economy, game narrative…
- Experience working with Unity and Unreal game engines
- Basic scripting skills to adjust features created by developers
- Experience developing for PC and console platforms
- Experience in developing sandbox games
- Experience in developing big open world games
- Experience with mobile and WebGL games
- Experience with play to earn concepts
- Permanently remote position
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects.
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication