Posted 8 months ago
Apply for this job
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Contribute to and occasionally lead interaction design and service design activities, including: plan, design, facilitate, and synthesize client workshops, user interviews, and creative brainstorms.
- Explain and discuss design decisions eloquently and give design feedback.
- Manage some Service & Interaction Design activities at the project level.
- Own some Service & Interaction Design deliverables.
- Frame and tell the story of design solutions.
- Contribute to the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Be an ambassador, attending and helping to plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences. Ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- 2+ years’ experience of User Interface Design and/or Service Design across varied platforms and devices.
- 2+ years creating experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- 2+ years' experience with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes (Figma)
- 2+ years' requirements gathering and communication between all design teams, workstreams, and clients.
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS for rapid prototyping.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA.
- Knowledge of and experience with applying user-centered design processes.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design.
- English is a must.
- Christmas bonus: 30 days
- Vacations starting at 8 days
- Vacations bonus: 35%
- Saving fund
- Life insurance
- Special discounts on hospital services