Who we are:
Typhur Technology is a technological innovation enterprise focusing on cooking science. Starting from the early stage of the wave of smart kitchen appliance innovation, Typhur is committed to becoming a leading brand among competitors. Typhur Technology's focus is on the fusion of cutting-edge technology with world-class design to deliver an unparalleled user experience. At Typhur, we expertly harness the powerful, complex forces of nature and transform them into the perfect cooking media so that everyone can prepare perfect meals at home.
Working at Typhur is more than just a job. We are a group of people who are passionate about the science of cooking and shaping the future of people's cooking behaviors via our game-changing products and services. Join us in defining the future of the smart kitchen.
About the Role:
We are hiring an outstanding UI/UX Designer who can use their professional experience, problem-solving abilities, critical thinking, and consumer empathy to create an exceptional online user experience. In this role you will report directly to the Creative Director and be instrumental in helping build the DNA of digital products at Typhur.
You are an inventive creator who thrives best in an energetic, start-up team culture, and can work collaboratively with stakeholders to understand and translate user requirements into workable UI design. A strong ability to communicate with and guide development teams throughout the application development process and a passion for delivering adaptive solutions to UI/UX design challenges by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology will help you win in this role.
- Build digital design systems and language for our brand.
- Review project status, refine project schedules, communicate with multi-functional peers and leadership.
- Deep understanding of UX/UI and visual design best practices.
- Rapidly iterate product concepts through user testing, high fidelity mock-ups and prototypes, user journey maps, storyboards, and more.
- Matrixed reporting relationship with UX/UI designers to drive design excellence and consistency.
- Ability to keep track of competitive industry trends and shift UX standards at the right time.
- Advocate for the users through research, insights, and regular contact with our customer base.
- Use modern design tools to design, prototype, and communicate ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in UX/UI design, product design, Visual design, or other relevant fields.
- At least 5+ years of relevant UX/UI Design experience.
- Ability to balance creativity and the needs of the business and users.
- Strong skills in using the latest design tools, Sketch, InVision, or other event-based prototyping tools.
- Experience working/crafting with, and communicating directly with crossfunctional departments or teams
- Presentation/Communication style: Clear, Concise, and Thoughtful (strong verbal and written skills). Ability to present new insights to small and large groups, including presenting to executive leaders, and external partners or customers.
- Exceptional user-centered design philosophy.
- Obsession with creating the world's leading products.
- Ability to drive user research across varied mediums.
- Hybrid/flexible work
- Flexible PTO
- Generous core benefits
- 401k matching
- An engaging, food-filled work environment with a creative team of culinary enthusiasts