Who We Are
Simpplr provides employee experience software that helps companies connect and align employees. With what Simpplr calls Live EX, the platform helps companies communicate better in a distributed world and measures an organization’s heartbeat by understanding employee alignment and sentiment in real time. Ultimately, Simpplr aims to enable more positive work environments by helping organizations be more open and caring.
Trusted by leading brands, including DocuSign, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Simpplr is widely acknowledged as one of the fastest-growing, most innovative, and most liked solutions in our market. We boast numerous top-tier accolades and encourage you to check us out on various review sites.
Simpplr is looking for a senior mobile focused UX/UI designer who excels at user-centric product development to help design the future of work. This is a great opportunity to join a team responsible for a product that is defining the way companies engage and connect with their employees.
You’ll be working alongside talented and passionate product managers, product designers, researchers and engineering teams – all focused on collectively building a world class application. We bring our A-game every day and have fun doing it. We are looking for truly awesome, unbelievably talented creators to join us.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Partner with product, engineering, user research, and other teams across locations to define business and customer problems, and rapidly generate solutions with the team
- Produce deliverables at every stage of the design process, such as wireframes and prototypes through to style guides and finalized designs
- Champion the user’s experience, advocating for user-centered product roadmaps, being proactive about investing in last-mile refinement and polish
- Deliver compelling, approachable, and intuitive cross-platform user experiences as we build our industry-leading product. This experience will have desktop, mobile & tablet variants- you will help us deliver the best possible user experience for each use case
- Transform ideas into creative, simple, designs under technology and time constraints, working closely with peers in Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Spend time in the field getting to know & understand how users interact with our app and the challenges they face. Leverage user research, analytics, and testing feedback to inform and validate design decisions
- Integrate user feedback often, while also considering business requirements
Your Skill Set
What makes you a great fit for our team:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Have experience designing for native iOS and Android mobile apps with in-depth understanding of native design guidelines.
- Have a passion for creating visual languages that communicate the essence of the brand across a product ecosystem and hands-on experience executing visual design across complex web and mobile interfaces.
- Be focused on creating effortless interactions - Simplicity is key to our philosophy.
- Enjoy being hands-on with design strategy, visual interface design, illustration, typography, iconography, color theory, and design systems – taking problems from concept to implementation quickly and iteratively.
- Appreciate critical feedback – you will give it, receive it and seek it out.
- Be motivated by data – whether it’s analyzing qualitative data to find a spark of insight or creating variations of a design for an A/B test – you balance your instincts with data outcomes
- Be an accountable, self-starter with good time-management and a bias for action – work through ambiguity, deadline pressures, and manage multiple projects at once.
- Be a source of inspiration and guidance for the entire Product Design team on the evolution of visual trends, tools, and emerging technologies.
- 5+ years of experience on a design team working on visual interface design (including mobile) and design systems with a track record of successfully shipping products.
- Proficient with Figma, Sketch or XD. (Xcode and/or Android Studio knowledge would be advantageous but not essential)
- Portfolio showcasing examples of visual design work (including mobile) - please ensure a portfolio link is provided on your resume or on your application
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews