We are a fast-growing, mission-driven company powering the expansion of financial services and wealth creation globally. We build critical financial infrastructure that allows consumer-facing companies to offer engaging investing experiences to their customers in a frictionless way. We host advanced investing capabilities ranging from ESG investing to multi-currency trading across 60 global markets. We are a team of financial empowerment enthusiasts that have come together from various industries including tech, banking, finance, and law.
The company closed its Series A and we are positioned to rapidly scale. Come join an exciting opportunity to make a lasting impact!
Play a key role in designing the user journey of our core product. We are a design-first company, leveraging principles of simplicity of use and aesthetic look. At Atomic, you will help build services that help make it easier for ordinary individuals to secure their financial prosperity.
Once here you will:
- Analyze project requirements: understand business goals, user’s needs, and development specifics
- Discuss and approve wireframes, prototypes, and mockups with the stakeholders and development team
- Control the quality of interface implementation by Developers
- Create designs for new features as they are scoped and defined by the Product team
- Design clean, intuitive, and functional user interfaces across multiple devices and platforms, according to requirements, UI rules, and UX patterns
- Conduct usability testings and present collected data to solve experience design problems
- Deliver pixel perfect and well-organized design files
- Contribute to design system and maintain its organization
- Maintain app prototype, presentations and partnerships files
- 3+ years of UX/UI Designer or similar role
- Create production-ready user interfaces (including all interactions) from scratch based on brand & UX guidelines
- Experience in conducting and evaluating quantitative and qualitative research
- A design aesthetic that is clean, minimal and simple
- Comfortable communicating technical elements cross-functionally with Engineering teams to oversee the implementation of your designs
- Expert knowledge of Figma and prototyping tools
- Excellent time management, self-organization skills, and ability to work autonomously
- Perfectionism is a plus
- Experience in fintech is a big plus
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer that values the benefits of diversity and prohibits discrimination and harassment All employment decisions at Atomic are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, race, color, religion or belief, stature, gender or sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atomic will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.