Blokhaus is a marketing & communications group specializing in the blockchain space. Unlike other categories, blockchain and cryptocurrency projects move at an extraordinary pace, blending popular culture with technology like never before. Blokhaus provides the services needed for projects and brands to resonate with users and stand out from the noise.
We’re searching for a UI Designer to join the creative team at Blokhaus. Blokhaus is a creative marketing agency in the Web3 space. You’ll join a highly motivated team of creatives, engineers and communication experts to make a high creative impact for emerging technologies. The Blokhaus team comes from various backgrounds from agencies to politics, web3 or blockchain experience is not required.
The UI work at Blokhaus runs the gamut from apps to websites. Blokhaus incubates unique product offerings and we’re looking for someone with the curiosity and skillset to bring them to life. You will work closely with other creatives and cross-functional teams to bring brands to life in the digital space, optimize UI and iterate quickly. You will touch emerging, new brands and help craft their digital graphics standards.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design imaginative and effective concepts for campaigns, brand positions and web and mobile applications for a broad range of clients
- Evaluate, communicate, and document UI Design, including development of storyboards/flows
- Create beautiful, cutting-edge interfaces for various applications
- Work closely with illustrators, motion graphic designers, artists and web developers to bring concepts to life
- Collaborate with Creative Director and other Blokhaus team members to concept and execute creative concepts and ideas
WHO YOU ARE:
- Well rounded senior UI designer creative with 5+ years of professional experience
- Fluent in proper formatting and graphic standards but also intellectually curious and excited to push the boundaries and try something new
- Able to jump into projects and distill difficult concepts and push projects forward
- Fluent in relevant design programs. Adobe, Figma, etc.
- Work well, and thrive in a remote team environment
- Comfortable receiving feedback and iterate quickly
- Detail oriented, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills
- Well versed in in asset management, files and can execute
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Unlimited paid time off