Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We are looking for a UX Researcher to join our tech client’s team. This team works on products and services with a focus on analytics for a new capability. The ideal candidate has experience with mixed methods and understands the underpinnings of when to use each.
Would you like to…
- Research data (both quantitative and qualitative), including all types of studies: interviews, need gathering, journey maps, usability & surveys.
- Write up and present rich findings simply and clearly to influence product design and direction quickly and effectively.
We would like you to have…
- MA/MS in Human Computer Interaction, Information Science, Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, or other related fields is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of in-house or agency experience conducting product-focused user research.
- Experience conducting research in a technical space (e.g., business intelligence tooling, data warehousing, data integration, data engineering, data governance).
- Experience conducting benchmark studies.
- Aptitude for technical complexity and a willingness to learn with a demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up on a technical domain/user base.
- The ability to provide insights with storytelling through data visualization
- Knowledge and application of statistics to research problems is preferred.
- Experience in a technical field of study in academic or job history is a plus.
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, SQL, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Data processing scripting in Visual Studio or other coding environment, or any other tools along the data lifecycle is a plus.
Would you like to work for an organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.