At Zoopla we want to help everyone make intelligent home buying decisions. We are building a team that will have the once in a career opportunity to re-imagine our industry.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join a cross-functional team working on our SaaS CRM solution underpinning how real estate professionals run their businesses. We are set up to approach the problem space holistically, so you will also find yourself designing end-to-end experiences connecting agents with buyers, sellers, tenants and beyond!
What you’ll be doing
- Lead initiatives that cross multiple teams and domains – experimenting toward highly effective and consistent user experiences.
- You’ll be discovering and solving customer problems by working collaboratively in a cross-functional team.
- Facilitating workshops, ideation sessions and design sprints.
- Creating prototypes and other effective forms of lean testing/learning.
- Leading the co-creation of journey maps and service blueprints with various other departments
- Following up your product experiments with further research and studying the numbers to extract maximum learning.
- Utilising UX principles and design standards.
- Regularly collaborating with the wider design team to produce a cohesive, best-in-class customer experience.
- You’ll call on your Figma skills to realise UI designs in conjunction with a Design System approach and shipping with iterations in mind to move the solutions forward.
Who we’re looking for
- You have strong content design skills
- You’re positive and proactive – able to lead less experienced colleagues with a bias toward action and problem solving.
- You have multiple years of previous experience working in cross functional product teams where you’ve shaped, shipped and learnt all sorts of great lessons.
- Ideally you’ve worked on SaaS products before and you love making complex tools a breeze to use.
- You have a data informed mindset and are comfortable generating hypotheses for testing and learning.
- You’ll need to bring a passion for your craft. From designing structures and flows to detailed interactions and beautiful interfaces.
- You love building empathy with our customers through research in order to deeply understand them and their needs.
- You love working with other designers and being an active part of user-focused design cultures
Check out a full list of our benefits and perks here
- Everyday Flex - greater flexibility over where and when you work
- 25 days annual leave + extra days for years of service
- Day off for your birthday, house move, good deed day, and digital detox day
- Cycle to work and electric car schemes
- Free Calm App membership
- Enhanced Paternity Leave
- Fertility Treatment Financial Support
- Group Income Protection and private medical insurance
- Gym on-site in London – or membership in regional offices
- 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Talent referral bonus up to £5K