Senior UX/UI Designer
Software Craftsmanship is at the heart of our company. We build well-crafted software and help development teams to get better at continuously delivering software through the application of Extreme Programming practices and Software Craftsmanship values.
In 2010, our founders started the London Software Craftsmanship Community (LSCC) which has grown to become the largest and most active Software Craftsmanship community in the world, with more than 5,000 developers that meet a few times a month to share and learn. Codurance was founded in 2013 and inherited the same community spirit.
We are a transparent organisation; our salary bandings and company finances are made available to employees from day one. We have a flat management structure, with everyone in the company having an equal voice on how to improve our business. Got a new idea? Find two others that share your vision, form an ‘initiative circle’ and run with it.
Continuous learning is a mindset shared by everyone in our organisation. Whether that’s attending one of our evening catch ups on new technologies, reading blog posts/articles, listening to podcasts, or speaking at a conference, we are all constantly looking for new ways to improve, and are enthusiastic about sharing new knowledge with our colleagues.
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience while collaborating closely with our tech teams and client stakeholders as well as the internal marketing team from time to time.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Location: We are looking for someone who is open to hybrid working in London (2/3 days per week in the office). Please note that we are not able to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
- Transparency - salary bandings and company finances are available to everyone from day one
- Personal Learning Budget - Access to Learnerbly, our online learning & development tool, to support your personal development and career progression here
- Training - No fixed training budget. So long as the course is relevant for the company and you'll do a lightning talk on the subject, we’re happy to pay for it
- Life cover and private medical - A ‘Lump Sum’ payment for life cover. Private medical cover including dental
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including access to wellbeing support (counselling, therapy)
- Pensions and Income Protection
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Autonomy - got an idea? Form an Initiative Circle, take ownership, run with it, and see it through to delivery
Everyone should have the right to bring their whole self to work and be celebrated for who they are. Our people are hired purely on their commitment to these values and their ambition to deliver outstanding results for our clients. Codurance is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace.