Senior Product Designer (German speaking, all genders)
Join us on our mission towards a sustainable and green future!
Resourcify is the all-in-one waste management and recycling platform.
We enable companies to gain end-to-end control and transparency of their waste management as we provide them with the right digital toolset and access to our connected network of independent recyclers.
Through the digitisation of daily operations, our recycling platform allows all businesses to manage, track and improve their recycling all while having to deal with less administration work and saving up to 30% of the costs compared to conventional waste management.
Thousands of leading companies - including Hornbach Baumarkt AG, Syntegon Packaging Technology and University Hospital Bonn use our award-winning recycling platform daily!
Join our Resource Revolution!
Resourcify is seeking a Senior Product Designer who will help us take a game-changing product to the next level. We are looking for a design generalist who is eager to both deliver features and spearhead the Resourcify UX research practice. As one of the very first Resourcify UX experts, you will play a critical role in shaping our product and UX practice in an early phase. You’ll be working in a fast-growing technology startup, and playing your part to help us drive forward the future of recycling.
- You work closely with our team to create a great product.
- You build frictionless experiences that pick users up where they are and guide them through complex and bureaucratic processes.
- You help us refine our understanding of user personas, their needs and key jobs
- You are responsible for our research efforts and build up Research Ops with our growing customer base.
- You own the design process for your work from kick-off to delivery and educate non-designers along the way.
- You build and shape your working environment, rituals, DesignOps and UX culture with our Lead Designer Jessica Matz.
What you'll bring along to be successful:
- You have 5+ years of product design experience, or you are willing to put in the work and learn and grow fast.
- Fluency in a state-of-the-art design tool – we’re using Figma.
- You have a proven track record of running user research, building prototypes and validating your work
- You are able to cherry-pick from your broad experience and focus on the parts of the product development process where you can contribute best.
- You are comfortable working with uncertainty and ambiguity and able to turn it into clarity.
- You can demonstrate your experience working on B2B software with a narrow target audience, either in a UX portfolio, case study or in a short video walkthrough.
- Your portfolio is more than just pretty pictures: You prioritize user needs, flows and jobs over the look and feel and have reasoning and data to back your design decisions.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German.
- It’s also great if you have:
- Experience setting up ResearchOps and building research processes.
- Experience working with a design system.
- A background or degree running market or scientific research studies, e.g. in psychology or social sciences.
How we appreciate and empower Resourcians:
- We offer you a great working environment: Be part of a fast growing company with fantastic team members.
- We love flexible working: Your times are flexible as you’ll be measured by your success, not by the number of hours you clock in.
- We provide you with extra time to recharge: With our flexible vacacion policy you’ll have 30+ days of vacation to refuel your batteries and enjoy your life besides work. Not enough? You are more than welcome to take more days!
- We are a remote first company and convinced that we can do excellent work from (almost) anywhere: You have the option to work from our central, beautifully equipped office in Hamburg or fully remote within Germany. At the moment we can also offer permanent employment in the following EU-countries: Austria, Denmark, Italy and Spain.
- We love a Workation! You can enjoy temporary remote work for up to 3 months provided that you have access to high speed Internet.
- We thoroughly enjoy each others’ company: Twice a year we come together for exciting company offsites to have fun and foster relationships. In addition, we also plan team events on a smaller scale.
- We provide you with high quality, technical equipment (Laptop) and an additional Home-Office Budget to transform your home into the most enjoyable place to work.
We celebrate our differences and welcome people from all walks of life:
Resourcify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in the power of a diverse work environment and are fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences can create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements, but the role still sounds exciting to you? Then we would be more than happy to receive your application! You might bring something we have not thought of yet and that would make a wonderful addition to the team.
We’d love to hear from you!