You're shaping the CollAction brand by improving the UX/UI of our native application, web and more. You need not be a designer (yet). What matters is that you are willing to learn the ins and outs of product design and that you are interested in building beautiful, on-brand digital experiences.
- proven track record of excellence
- dedicated, independent with a strong willingness to learn
- intrinsically motivated with a proactive attitude
- 5+ hours / week to work on CollAction
- you are or think like an engineer and work with scalability and reproducibility in mind
- you know your way around in Figma
- looking for best practices/references is a core part of your design process
- you try to consistently optimise the collaboration between design and the engineering team
- not afraid to share your unfinished/premature work
- (PLUS) you have experience designing native digital products and collaborating with engineers
- (PLUS) you have experience building design systems with tokenised styles
The dev team has grown to ~30 engineers and is spread all across the globe. We meet every Tuesday at 7pm Amsterdam time, but you're free to decide if you'd like to be there or not. Most of our ambassadors are located in the Netherlands, in particular Amsterdam. connect people to solve collective action problems. We aspire to make doing good fun & easy.
Our organisational goal is to be a self-sustaining non-profit that functions independently from donations. We hope to achieve this through a paid version of our product in the future. As soon as we have fixed this, we'll start compensating team members for their efforts!
CollAction is a non-profit organisation and is currently run by volunteers only. We are not able to provide a salary at this point, therefore: your commitment to CollAction is exactly what you want it to be. We understand that family, work, etc. are more important. We understand that first things go first, so we don't try to force each other to do something. We simply try to keep each other updates on how things are going, so we know what to expect from each other. your schedule.