Apply for this job
FLYR Labs is focused on the relentless application of advanced and intuitive technologies that help transportation leaders unlock their ultimate potential.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System™ that reshapes how travel and transportation businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to work on our interface, enabling users to work efficiently with complex data. Your responsibilities would include designing UI elements and building the optimal journey for the user and validating this through research. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with Figma, design systems and wireframe tools. Your design approach should be grounded in user research. We require a portfolio featuring design projects, preferably B2B and data-rich dashboards. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features, making complex things simple, supporting our users to achieve their goals. Come join a growing and impactful design team in this rapidly growing business!
What will your destination look like at FLYR?
- Propose new functionalities and products for the user experience in format of wireframes, mock-ups or text descriptions to internal teams and stakeholders
- Help the company see the value of user research by applying it yourself and helping others with it
- Develop and maintain design documentation and contribute to the Design System
- Together with the TPO identify and cultivate the look and feel of the existing and future UI. Collaborate with other designers on the Human Centred Design team (prepare and own component descriptions e.g. behaviour, styles, interactions and support Development team in creation of the components)
- Help technical team to deliver designed features answering questions and updating design materials
- Identify and report UI-related issues in the working software (flag bugs), verify and accept developed UI features prior to the release (provide ad-hoc feedback, create follow up tasks if needed, update mocks if required)
What can you bring on this trip?
- 6+ years of work experience as a UI/UX Designer, preferably in a SaaS or comparable product-development
- Strong digital portfolio including research
- Knowledge of design tools including Figma, and Zeroheight
- Team spirit; strong communication skills
- Time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Product Design or relevant field
What can we offer you?
- A commitment to your career by keeping the conversation central to your growth
- Dedicated learning and support to stimulate your growth
- Become a shareholder of FLYR and share in our success
- We are dedicated and devoted to our shared success as we are offering permanent contracts right from the start
- You can take 25 days off to provide you with time to recharge your batteries
- Not a morning person? We provide flexible work hours for you to be at your best
- Hybrid working philosophy - work from the office and work from home in agreement with your manager
- A modern office in the heart of Amsterdam with rental e-bikes and stocked with snacks and beverages, lunch reimbursements, social events and Friday drinks
- Top quality tech equipment so you can be at your best
- Discounts and budget to keep you healthy and fit!
Our Commitment to Equality
Here at FLYR, we’re committed to growing with intention, having our teams better reflect the world around us. We strive to create an environment of inclusion and even more importantly, belonging, where psychological safety, empathy, and human connection are at the center of our leadership principles. Not only does this enable us to create better products and have a better work environment, it’s good for the bottom line and it’s the right thing to do.
FLYR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetics, marital or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, FLYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates.