Lead UX Writer
Lead UX Writer - London
Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dancefloor. We’re on a mission to get people out more – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Lead UX Writer to join our Product team and help fans have the best possible experience on our app.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It’s a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
As the Lead UX writer, you will be helping fans discover and attend great gigs, while ensuring their experience of using DICE is as smooth and fun as possible. As the senior leader of our product voice, your words will guide, entice and delight fans. You will also be responsible for building a world-class team of UX writers.
- Leading and coaching a team of UX writers.
- Writing, editing and optimising clean and concise copy across the fan app (DICE) and our enterprise software (MIO).
- Crafting hierarchies, storyboards, mockups and task flows.
- Working with our Creative team to make sure new features are understood and adopted successfully.
- Iterating on copy based on its performance in testing.
- Working closely with product designers, managers and developers to solve problems.
- Ensuring our products resonate globally.
- Responsible for maintaining our tone of voice across all product touchpoints, and keeping our product voice guide up to date.
- Analysing, experimenting, and always looking for ways to improve.
- An excellent communicator.
- A strategic thinker who is both creative and analytical.
- Willing to sweat over a two-word CTA as if it’s a billboard campaign.
- Passionate, humble and talented.
- A fan of music and culture.
- Actively responsible.
- A strong self-motivator.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your world-class UX/product writing/content design skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience managing and mentoring other UX writers.
- To be comfortable using data to guide your decisions.
- Familiarity with localisation best practices and a passion for designing products for a global audience – not just through translation, but reimagining products so they resonate with cultures around the world.
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris and Milan. We’re building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we’re growing fast. Read about our latest Series C funding and what’s next for DICE.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it’s why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we’re creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited holiday
- Private health insurance
- Workplace pension
- Free therapy and coaching
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.