Posted 2 months ago
Apply for this job
We are the world's leading proxy and web-scraping solution service providers driven by the eagerness to explore and innovate. Today, we unite over 400 big-data industry professionals for one purpose: to understand the public data gathering possibilities. With every new challenge, we learn from our mistakes and keep growing to stay ahead of the industry.
To make the recruitment process faster when applying please include link to the portfolio of your works, thanks!
- Design and scale a new dashboard project.
- Work together with the design team to maintain Oxylabs Design System.
- Work closely with the Marketing, Product, and Development teams to join efforts on building Oxylabs products.
- Gather and suggest insights to create a more visually pleasing and convertible website.
- Conduct user research and usability testing with potential clients.
- Gather and suggest ideas on how to optimize and increase productivity in the design workflow.
- Guide the team using user-centered design principles.
Your skills & experience:
- At least 3 years of experience working with Product Design.
- Advanced knowledge of Figma.
- Advanced knowledge of Design systems.
- Strong UI and Visual skills.
- Common UX Patterns.
- Good understanding of visual hierarchy, layout, and information architecture.
- Working knowledge of user research processes and methodologies.
- Systemic thinking and mindset to optimise workflow and do more work while working less.
- Strong capability in standard product design processes.
- You have a depth of technical understanding of design, and the maturity to identify appropriate methods for each project.
- Preferably experience with SaaS, analytical, and dashboard projects.
- Gross salary: 3140 - 5950 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
The rest is on us:
- Growth: Learning initiatives, personal career development opportunities, internal & external training, conferences, books library, training platforms & courses, even mentorship – everything you need to reach your goals!
- Well-being: Private health insurance, professional in-house physiotherapists, on-site gym & workouts, mental health app subscriptions.
- Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us.
- Team building: Regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & workation trips.
- Comfort: Flexibility in regards to working hours and place.
- Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more.
- Bonus: Discount offers, referral bonuses, and more. Much more.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!