Senior UX Researcher
Ready to become a Wriker?
As a Senior UX Researcher, you will become a part of our international UX Research team and of one of our cross-functional teams. As such you will be enjoying the support of a community of UX professionals while advancing on one of our product missions. The role will require conducting generative, formative, and summative research to understand customer needs and synthesize findings to inform product strategy, problem definition, and test the solution. As the strategy and product development progresses, you will need to continuously help teams to test deliverables and to ensure we bring the right solutions to the market. This role requires top-notch research skills, along with a strategic mindset and the ability to collaborate with different product teams.
More about Your team
Wrike product design team consists of 20+ full-stack product designers, 4 UX researchers, 2 UX writers, a Design Technologist, a Design System Architect, a UX Architect, 3 Managers, and a Head of Product Design. The team is distributed among different locations in Europe with the main hub located in Prague. All these professionals are inspired by each other, the broader organisation and by our customers. Everyone is expected to lead UX in their product area and partner with their PMs and Engineering leaders.
How You’ll make an impact
- Proactively planning and executing customer research throughout the design and development lifecycle, from early strategic direction through post-release evaluation.
- Employing a wide range of research methods, including generative design research and contextual inquiry, participatory design workshops, interviews, formative and summative usability studies, and quantitative methods, such as surveys and data analytics.
- Developing relationships across the company to collect existing research and insights to inform your research questions, and collaborate on end-to-end research that looks across the customer journey.
- Leading empathy and design-thinking workshops with cross-functional teams to ensure that findings and insights are translated into actionable product goals and direction.
- Sharing customer insights with the broader organization in creative ways to increase customer empathy, including posters, immersion rooms, blog posts, and workshops.
- Helping our non research colleagues to get better in their own research practice.
How we work
We work in cross-functional product teams, each of the UX researchers is allocated to one product unit where he or she is responsible for conducting own research and overviewing PMs and designers in their research practice. We try to use Wrike to structure and execute work apart from other tools we work with. We are constantly improving our research practice and build operations to make research more effective for us and our non research colleagues.
You will achieve your best if you have
- Significant professional research experience.
- Strong track record of qualitative and preferably quantitative results impacting product strategy and development.
- A large toolkit of research methods and the experience and savvy to know when to be lean and when to be rigorous.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide set of stakeholders including designers, product managers, and software developers.
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to distill complex ideas to their essence.
You will stand out with
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Experience with B2B SaaS tool and international workplace.
- Experience with facilitation design thinking workshops.
- Visualization skills for research purposes such as journey mapping.
Perks of working at Wrike
- 25 days of holidays
- Sick leave compensation
- Cafeteria (Benefit plus) 40,000 CZK annual budget
- Private healthcare membership (Canadian Medical)
- Meal vouchers 4000 CZK monthly
- Pension plan
- Mobile tariffs
- Life Insurance plan
- „Líta?ka” transportation annual coupon reimbursement
- Multisport card
- Parental leave
- Interview with Talent Acquisition Manager
- Case studies submission
- Panel interview
- Cultural interview
Your recruitment buddy will be Kristyna Cervena, Talent Acquisition Manager.
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems fast to deliver business outcomes and win together.
Our culture and Values
? Deliver Business Outcomes
? Be better than the competition
? Move fast. Then, move faster
? Know our customers
? We win together
? Have courage