Senior UX Designer
Apply for this job
Location: Remote - Americas Team (Open to applicants located anywhere aligned with the Americas time zones).
As a Senior UX Designer at 10up, you’ll be able to utilize a full spectrum of user experience design skills, while working collaboratively alongside our Content Design and Visual Design teams, leading meaningful, enterprise-level digital projects.
You’ll have the creative flexibility to explore and experiment across design tools and processes on a combination of unique, challenging projects and ongoing support engagements. As a leading digital agency, 10up’s client roster spans from innovative startups and impactful non-profits, to some of the biggest names in the industry, such as ESPN, Google, The New York Times Co., Microsoft, and The Nobel Prize Committee.
As a 10upper, you have options for flexible and alternative work schedules. Intentionally remote since day one, spanning six continents and 40 countries, 10up fully embraces the benefits of distributed work.
What you will do:
- Provide senior-level UX guidance and design across 2-4 projects at a time - including workshops, user research, personas, user testing, wireframes, user flows, and other representations of UX design direction to guide clients through design processes.
- Work to be part of a team that builds long-term, and highly productive working relationships across disciplines at 10up and with our clients.
- Co-create and assist with communicating UX Design project plans that account for project constraints and client preferences.
- Recognize and raise UX Design opportunities with existing and/or new clients with support of account development team members.
- You have 3+ years experience working in a fast-paced, digital agency environment across multiple work groups and with multiple concurrent projects across user experience design.
- You are at your best when you are providing senior-level guidance on UX design deliverables that achieve the best possible project outcomes given a set of budget, timeline, and client constraints.
- You have a strong understanding of web interactions: patterns, best practices, and common challenges website developers face; and experience driving strategic solutions to those challenges
- You've worked with large-scale, CMS-driven website projects using block-based editors (e.g. Gutenberg for Wordpress).
- You understand content strategy, publishing workflows, and content management platforms.
- You love working in a highly collaborative environment and have experience working effectively in cross-discipline teams, helping others do their best work and showing them how you do your best work.
Benefits of interest:
- Multiple paid time off programs, including accrued PTO, parental leave, bereavement leave, and company holidays – including an all-company break from Christmas Eve to New Years Day.
- Health, dental, and life insurance programs (available for United States team members).
- Retirement contribution programs (currently available in the U.S. and U.K.).
- Flexible and alternate schedule programs - including options for 4-day work week (Monday-Thursday) configurations.
- $3,000 USD accrued annually in professional development budget for you to spend on conferences, training, or to buy back time for programs like independent study.
- Global Company summits – opportunities to meet, socialize and learn with fellow 10uppers in person at remarkable destinations.
- An end-of-year all-hands bonus program, along with smaller opportunities for recognition throughout the year.
$75,000 - $105,000 a year
The expected annual salary range for this position is between $75,000 and $105,000 USD. Compensation is determined based on a variety of factors including relevant experience, other job related qualifications/skills, geographic location, and business needs.
Join our team!
If you are passionate about 10up's mission and think you have what it takes to be successful in this role even if you don't check all the boxes, please apply. We'd appreciate the opportunity to personally review your application. Everyone gets a response.
Read more about What to Expect through our Recruiting process.
We don't want you to miss any communication from us! To ensure you receive updates on your application, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list! #LI-Remote