We’re looking for a bright, talented Product Designer who is passionate about brilliant customer experiences, and knows how to make them happen. The impact and scope of this role are huge, and you’ll be a key contributor to our continued success as we shape the future of our financial platform for Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs).
You'll have the opportunity to work alongside experienced product designers, content designers and researchers - and hand-in-hand with developers, data scientists, product owners, and VPs to define, design, build and shape a world-class SME financial platform.
We want to create a financial platform that works for everyone, so we particularly encourage applications from underrepresented demographics.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Working in a cross-functional product design squad, responsible for key design artifacts, and led by a member-first, Design thinking approach.
- Understanding the members to whom you're designing for. Whether it's joining user research sessions, gleaning previous insights, digging into usage analytics, or running your own research and analysis, you'll strive to understand the what, why, and how of the problems you're solving. So we create products that save our Members time and money.
- Playing a supporting role in the evolving design process at Tide; helping estimate design effort required, tracking to OKRs, and measuring how experience impacts our members
- Working alongside colleagues from adjacent disciplines within Product Design: UX Research and UX Content, to understand the core needs of our members’, and find innovative and well-thought ways to meet these needs
- Using the Tide Design System to create experiences that align to usage guidelines and specifications for standards, components, and patterns in figma and zeroheight, and keep the experience for our members consistent and world-class
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working options
- Stock options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.