Senior UI/UX Designer
Posted 1 month ago
Apply for this job
What we do
- At Amanotes, we want to help everyone to fulfill their lives with music by enabling each individual to experience music in any way they want. In this position, you’ll get to work with music game products. Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Tiles Hop, and Beat Blader 3D!
What you will do
- Take charge of advocating for the users’ voices and users’ needs while designing next-generation user experiences and styling for the top apps in the world of interactive music
- Collaborate with UI designers, Artists, and Developers to operate a productive end-to-end creative and development process for product design
- Collaborate with UI designers to research, create, and own style guides & design systems for consistency and efficient working
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the end product delivers the intended user experience
- Take charge of optimizing high points, and low points in the user journey of products. Find room for improvements, apply best patterns, and leverage good-performing UX design
- Conduct user research and testing to collect feedback and inform the design and creative decisions
- Design and test with low & high-fidelity prototypes that ensure usability, enjoyment, and accessibility of the product.
- (bonus point) Create art/UI elements and animation when needed to demonstrate the design ideas - both independently or in collaboration with UI designers.
- Be able to justify the ROI of the delivered user experience.
- Prepare to grow into a leadership role.
- 3+ years working in software development or digital art context
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer for mobile applications, especially mobile games.
- High-fidelity wireframe design and prototyping using Figma and other designing/prototyping tools.
- Digital art, graphic design, or digital painting with current software like Adobe Suite, Clip Studio Paint, or similar in a variety of styles
- UI Animation
- Fluent English speaking and writing
So you don't meet every requirement listed in this job description? Do you think your experience level is not where it needs to be? If you're interested in this position but your past experience doesn't line up perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we want you to apply anyway. The right role for you may be right around the corner!
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of music games or mobile gaming
- Degree in art, design, computer science, humanities, music or cognitive science
- Manga-style art skill
- Advanced animation
- 3D art and animation
- Shader programming
- Generative/programmatic art
- Samples of:
- Please declare which elements are from stock libraries or templates.
- Do not include any AI art in your portfolio.
+ Product design work: Videos or interactive prototypes a plus; URLs (if any) to your previously lived work
+ Digital art
+ Other relevant material you’d like to share
We are Amanotes - a fast-growing music-tech company. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 50+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 2.5+ billion downloads worldwide and 120+ million monthly active users. From 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher worldwide, and one of the top 10 mobile app publishers across all categories. In 2022, we’ve got certification as a “Great Place to Work’’, and Vietnam's best IT companies 2022 award by ITviec.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Tiles Hop and Dancing Road.
How To Apply?
Click the button or contact us at email@example.com.