Posted 10 days ago
Apply for this job
Do you have a keen interest in blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, DeFi, or perhaps NFTs? If you are a UX/UI Designer aiming to join a cutting edge company, you should reach out ! Labrys is a blockchain technology company based in Brisbane that helps clients identify how they can utilise blockchain technology to their advantage across various use-cases and industries. Labrys conceptualises, designs, and builds entire systems and the web and mobile applications that support them.
Labrys is seeking a talented UX/UI Designer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and delivering web & mobile applications for our international clients in the Web3 space. The ideal candidate will have experience in both mobile and web applications.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to create user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces for web/mobile apps.
- Conduct user research and gather feedback to inform design decisions
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to communicate design concepts and ideas
- Develop and maintain design guidelines and standards
- Ensure consistent branding and design across all interfaces
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends and technologies
- Continuously improve our design processes and workflows
About your professional experience
- Proven experience as a UX/UI designer with a portfolio of work showcasing mobile and web application design
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma or Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of design systems and component libraries
- Familiarity with user research methodologies and usability testing
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Desirable - Understanding of front-end technologies used at Labrys: React, Next and TypeScript.
- Desirable - Web3 knowledge and strong interest in the industry.
- Bonus - Graphic design skills and ability to create brand assets for new startups
About your professional ethics and people's skills
- Eager to dig deep when there is a need to resolve a tricky issue
- An empathetic communicator, when disagreeing, you communicate thoughtfully and compromise when needed
- Passion for working in a collaborative environment
- Care about the quality of products as well as the experience of other team members and clients
- Able to effectively manage your own time
- Proactive, reliable and punctual
What's in for you
- Work in an energetic environment at the forefront of cutting-edge technology
- A dynamic role with lots of client engagement where no two days are the same
- An amazing collaborative culture
- we believe in your time management, (No micromanagement!)
- We love to get social!
- Amazing facilities.
- Full time permanent role - Competitive salary!
If this sounds like the role for you, please complete the application form, attach your cv and a short cover letter addressing the criteria. In the meantime I wish you an amazing day and hope to review your application soon!
Disclosure: currently we are not offering remote work or a hybrid work arrangement. All operations are conducted from our office in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. If this changes we will happily communicate this trough our social media channels.
If you would like to know more about the role or Labrys, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or get social with Giancarlo Pietropaolo (Gianca). He'll be more than happy to answer your questions.
At Labrys we believe in an inclusive, healthy and diverse workplace. No matter where are you coming from, gender preference, race or belief, YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!