Apply for this job
Blink is the user experience firm for the world’s leading companies. We use evidence-driven design to create products that people use, love, and remember. This opportunity is with the embedded division of Blink. This division places talented candidates on long-term contract opportunities with some of Blink's largest client partners.
This opportunity is a part of Blink's Embedded practice which supports long-term opportunities with some of Blink’s largest client partners.
Hybrid work model. Several days per week required in Bellevue, WA.
What you'll do
- Produce sketches, workflow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, design guidelines and style guides.
- Work across functional teams to understand business and feature requirements.
- Team up with User Researchers and other Designers to maintain consistency across the digital ecosystem and solve cross-application design challenges.
- Collaborate with IT partner teams to understand and flesh out the UX requirements and technical constraints.
- Work closely with other designers on the team to adhere to standards and process.
- Lead design and execution of usability and user research studies with oversight from the lead researcher.
- Lead analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and presentation of findings in a meaningful and easy to understand manner.
- Provide constructive feedback on peer designs.
- Educate on the importance of following a User-centered Design process.
- Contribute to the creation and evolution of design principles, guidelines and patterns.
- Demonstrate ability to work with product and technology teams to flesh out UX/UI requirements and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate and help guide internal UX Reviews, and Cross team design and feedback process, analysis, and execution.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience as an interaction or UX designer required.
- Proficiency in current design and prototyping tools and ability to learn new ones as projects require.
- Ability to perform research tasks including writing session guides, stakeholder and user interviews, usability moderation.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design methods.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- Knack for creative problem solving and innovative solutions.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design.
$115,000 - $130,000 a year
Blink is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.