WHO WE ARE:
interactive investor is an award-winning investment platform that puts its customers in control of their financial future.
We’ve been helping investors for over 25 years. We’ve seen market highs and lows and been resilient throughout. We’re now the UK’s number one flat-fee investment platform, with assets under administration approaching £55 billion and over 400,000 customers.
For a simple, flat monthly fee we provide a secure home for your pensions, ISAs and investments. We offer a wide choice of over 40,000 UK and international investment options, including shares, funds, trusts and ETFs.
We also bring impartial, expert content from our award-winning financial journalists, highly engaged community of investors, and daily newsletters and insights.
WHAT WE STAND FOR:
It’s simple … we want our customers to feel confident and in control, for interactive investor to go from strength to strength, and for ii to be a workplace where we can all thrive. Our customer-driven approach and bold values sit at the heart of this. We are honest, straight-talking and transparent with our customers and our colleagues. We are decisive and take ownership of what we say and deliver. We are ambitious and passionate about what we believe is right for our customers, our teams, ourselves and interactive investor.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a User Experience Designer, you will primarily be responsible for creating a great experience for our customers.
Working in a team alongside other UX professionals, who are leading the user-centric product transformation of a previously traditional financial services business. It is an exciting role that will to make a real difference within an industry that is ripe for better design thinking and a user-centered focus.
You will work in a Design role but happy to work across Research alongside out UX Researchers, flexing your qualitative and quantitative research skills and then being able to apply those to end design that creates best in class experiences for our customers.
Day to day, you’ll be working alongside other UX Designers, UX Researchers, UX Writers, Analysts, Product Owners, Product Managers, Developers, Testers and stakeholders across the business.
• Execution of user-centred research methods: contextual inquiry and ethnographic field studies, one-on-one interviews, focus groups, usability testing, concept testing, competitive assessment, diary studies, etc;
• Delivering both in-house and 3rd party research workshops including set up, recruitment, moderation, data collection, analysis and debrief
• Full project management of website surveys – devise, script, analyse and debrief results to stakeholders
• Embed user research into our discovery process working with Research, Onsite Analytics and the Product owners
• Create, define and guide design decisions.
• Create assets such as prototypes and hi-fidelity designs to create amazing customer experiences.
• Provide support, guidance and coaching to designers, copy writers, product managers and UX/UI to upskill them to run their own research techniques