Conductor is the world’s leading SEO platform, helping businesses accelerate organic traffic and revenue growth. Conductor’s technology helps marketers create powerful marketing content to drive high-quality traffic to their site and measure their organic performance.
Conductor is a mission-driven company with a commitment to innovation, customer success, and culture. For Conductor, success is improving the lives of all the people in our orbit—our customers, our customers' customers, our employee-owners, and our communities.
To support our product department, we are looking for a new:
(Senior) Product & UX Designer (m/f/d)
(Hybrid in Berlin or remote in Germany/ Full-time/ Unlimited contract)
We are a product-driven organization looking for a Senior UX and Product Designer to help us innovate on a platform that delivers data-rich reporting and insights that help our customers win. The primary focus of this role will be to focus on our core design efforts around our Design System and UI Kit, but will include research and design, usability testing, and creation of prototypes to validate design concepts. The ideal candidate will use these skills to help us create the best user experience possible for our platform applications.
Responsibilities - reporting to the VP, Product Design, this role will:
- Build and maintain the Conductor design system and create, and update documentation and design library components.
- Establish design standards and principles accompanying the design system for scalability, efficiency, and consistency.
- Evaluate and improve usability and accessibility of components, and be a champion for the user in our process.
- Work with product designers and UI engineers by providing clear feedback on usage, conventions, and patterns.
- Leverage a human-centered design process to deliver easy-to-use user interfaces and user experiences.
- Keep the customer in mind at all times with each initiative, product, feature and user story to ensure ease of use, consistency and customer satisfaction.
- Advocate for design solutions, highlighting inputs that influenced the decisions including business and user goals, demographic and usage data, and research findings.
- Excellent communication skills to allow you to work closely with and communicate ideas to Product Managers and Developers across time zones.
- Assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features by actively participating in research and assessing performance metrics.
- Create prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups to effectively conceptualize and communicate design strategies.
- Prototype design solutions for review, testing, and handoff to engineering.
- Balance experimentation with execution and delivery.
- Present design work to multiple teams for review and feedback.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX Design output with a focus on design systems, particularly for browser-based applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer human-computer interaction, interaction design, or equivalent experience and certifications.
- Self-starter who consistently sets high standards for themselves, the team and the work delivered.
- Experience with user testing and usability analysis
- Proficiency with Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin and Sketch
- Prior experience working within a SaaS business highly preferred
- Fluent in English
- Authorized to work in Germany
- A friendly, open-minded, international and helpful team as well as an environment where you have a direct influence on your work and beyond
- A career model supporting your personal growth
- An office in the heart of Berlin
- Home office option whenever needed
- A company that cares about Diversity and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Access to learning platforms such as LinkedIn Learning
- Soft drinks and fruit as well as regular breakfast and pizza days
- Team and company events
- Urban Sports (M) membership
- 28 days of vacation at entry-level, 30 days after two years
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Dog-friendly office in Berlin
If interested, we look forward to receiving your application via the application link on our careers page. You will immediately receive a confirmation email from us. If you do not receive it, please check your spam folder and redirect mails from our mailing address to your primary inbox.
Conductor LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives and challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, and stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works.